• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a question about your Nutsac...

coldsweat

Birdie Member
More specifically the double nutsac version. The site says that when you only want to carry a few discs the other half collapses out of the way. But they only show pictures of it jammed packed. Was wondering to anyone that uses it. Is there a snap or something that could snap the halves together? Also does the cover fit correctly when it is not full? If you could post some pictures that would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

Hmm not the most useful information, Is there snaps on the side or something? I wanna get one too and play with between 4 and 8 discs depending on whether it's Doubles day or a run and gun round to run the dog. Sometimes I wanna pack 2 or 3 beer...

Mine isn't a double nutsac. I'm proud of it though. It's black. :|

dpbp15.jpg

It only holds some older leftover innova discs that I've had in the bag at one time or that I took in trade because someone wanted a DD disc or two and I was feeling generous. I don't take it out anymore because I have the sniper and I can hold a water bottle with it plus an extra disc or two. I will loan the nutsac out to a lady friend sometimes if she wants to play with it. :cool: I'll just pull out the teebird and pd and stick in a neutral mid and slower driver to go with the leopard.

2ecop6u.jpg

C-PD, 11x CAL tbird, champ leo, champ roc, and a classic judge. I could stick another distance driver in it but it would be snug. I can clip a water bottle onto my D clip and sometimes I do but the sniper bag is just a little better for quick small disc number rounds. It has storage and isn't much bigger. I do love my durable black nutsac though. :clap:

I think it's funny when everyone feels the need to type nutsac in all of their replies (not just on this thread), but I mean obviously we know what the name of the bag is when the name is in the title. I would much rather use the word bag or something, but that's just me. I just seems like some get an unusual enjoyment out of typing nutsac over and over again, and I will admit it's funny. I guess I just don't want to talk about nutsacs unless I have to. But I thought I would share this: my female cousin posted this on fb a little while back as a joke:

My husband loves me he got me a pink nutsack I can't wait to play with it.

Obviously disc golfers know what she is talking about, but many of our family members responded in a different way having never heard of a double or single nutsac disc golf bag. haha

P.s. sorry, after reading this, I realized it has nothing to do with your thread, other than the nutsac bag similarity. I think the bags are awesome, but very small. So if you want to go really light, and I mean really light, I would get one. But if you like to carry extra stuff, don't get one. I know that they are super super durable too, and many people love their double and single nutsacs.

Last edited:
^ I like your rant… except you said Nutsac more than anyone else in this thread. Awesome. :clap:

Give this man a double!

I think it's funny when everyone feels the need to type nutsac in all of their replies (not just on this thread), but I mean obviously we know what the name of the bag is when the name is in the title. I would much rather use the word bag or something, but that's just me. I just seems like some get an unusual enjoyment out of typing nutsac over and over again, and I will admit it's funny. I guess I just don't want to talk about nutsacs unless I have to. But I thought I would share this: my female cousin posted this on fb a little while back as a joke:

Obviously disc golfers know what she is talking about, but many of our family members responded in a different way having never heard of a double or single nutsac disc golf bag. haha

P.s. sorry, after reading this, I realized it has nothing to do with your thread, other than the nutsac bag similarity. I think the bags are awesome, but very small. So if you want to go really light, and I mean really light, I would get one. But if you like to carry extra stuff, don't get one. I know that they are super super durable too, and many people love their double and single nutsacs.

It's a time honored tradition that if you talk about the "bag" you have to use the name in funny and juvenile ways whenever applicable. :p

I can't wait to play with my double Nutsac, it's coming soon, everyone will wanna check it out to see if it's soft or not, there'll be hands all over my black Nutsac. I broke down and got a double Nutsac because one just doesn't seem right.

Thanks craggydread for the pic of your nutsac with one pouch unloaded, I've been wanting to see that for a while. With that pocket empty do you have to worry about your Nutsac twisting when you throw?

Last edited:
You're welcome. I've never played with the double Nutsac on because I carry thirteen discs and a water bottle in it. On the other hand I do throw with the Nutsac pictured in the back filled with six discs and it's no problem at all.

I have three bags, so I tend to say "Nutsac", "Karma" or "glow bag" depending on which I am referring to.

As far as storage goes, since these bags are so tough and durable, you can attach more than you would believe with carabiner clips on the straps. I have carried two waterbottles, a golden retriever, and 12-13 discs for a full summer with my double nutsac.

I have three bags, so I tend to say "Nutsac", "Karma" or "glow bag" depending on which I am referring to.

As far as storage goes, since these bags are so tough and durable, you can attach more than you would believe with carabiner clips on the straps. I have carried two waterbottles, a golden retriever, and 12-13 discs for a full summer with my double nutsac.

I have four... "Grip", "Crunch", "Glow" and the "Sack" :thmbup:

Just to add to GrungeDude's post, these bags are very durable and hold up nicely. Just a single sack owner here, but it is nice to have for Ace Race events, single/double disc rounds and minimal disc rounds. Also works well to throw in 5 putters and hit a warm up basket before a tourney.

And carabiner's are your friend with this bag, easy to hang a towel and water bottle for some quick rounds.

I have four... "Grip", "Crunch", "Glow" and the "Sack" :thmbup:

Just to add to GrungeDude's post, these bags are very durable and hold up nicely. Just a single sack owner here, but it is nice to have for Ace Race events, single/double disc rounds and minimal disc rounds. Also works well to throw in 5 putters and hit a warm up basket before a tourney.

And carabiner's are your friend with this bag, easy to hang a towel and water bottle for some quick rounds.

Oh yeah, forgot about my ever-present tiedye towel. I should never forget my towel.

What's this glow bag you both speak of?

Plus, I got my double on its way too (sale was too good to not), I pretty much have had all the same questions/answers as Throwasurge. So thanks.

You hit up that sale from Tom? That was too good to resist I thought about it after I posted and made sure I ordered mine before everyone jumped on that wagon.

I'll take some pictures in a few, but no it doesn't truly collapse and stay "closed" like (I think) you're assuming it does. Honestly there's no need to close it though. .you can't fit more than a smartphone in the front storage/mini pocket.

I just got one a couple weeks ago. I've disc'ed down and 2 buzzes, roc3, 2putters in the front pocket. nalgene bottle in the back. Two will fit and thats what I will use come summer(memphis summers are hot)
I love it. Its light and seems very well made.

I do have some friends that play reallly slow. When I play with them I'll use the crunch bag.