• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have never thrown a Roc...

Highly doubt it is a fad. Go to your PIAS and pick one up. If you don't like it, stick with your Buzzz. Like any disc it just depends on personal preference and not what Bill and Ted down the street like to throw.

It's just a fad, they'll disappear in a year or two and you'll never hear much about them.

:thmbup:

The Buzzz and the Roc truly are two different beasts,you could use both if you wanted,for me,the buzzz had a little more turn then i was looking for in that slot,a fresh DX roc seems to pretty much hold the line i put it on and then barely drop off around 300-320.

Words cannot describe the ROC. Instead please refer to the picture below.
sharks-with-lasers.gif

def not a fad, and everyone should at least throw it. (personally never thrown a buzz, but looking forward to it)

who said throwing rocs is a fad? they have been around way longer than the buzzz

Grab yourself a dx rancho roc that's stiff and not waxy, and give it a try. Don't bother with the expensive or boutique rocs.

I threw a echo star roc when they first came out in that plastic and loved it sadly i lost it and i started throwing a crystal buzz but it just wasnt right for me. I actually went without a mid for the end of last year but this year i got a roc and its definitely not a fad the disc is amazing especially in kc pro plastic

Latest posts