• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I just "played" my 400th course

Congratulations Pretzel! You are one of the few four-legged players to have a tournament named in your honor. Wish your dad would move back up here so I can play in one again.....

As long as you only mark YOUR discs and pack it out, yeah.

I have a buddy that has a laberdoodle (sp?) that is trained so well he actually carries the doggie bag to the next trash can.

On a side note the dog will also retrieve discs from baseball fields and when given the proper command will "putt out" a disc. He grabs the disc and taps it in the bottom of the basket.:clap:

Which is not to say he doesn't occasionally play "ice man" and stand in front of the tee pad eyeballing you before you throw.:p

Congratulations Pretzel! You are one of the few four-legged players to have a tournament named in your honor. Wish your dad would move back up here so I can play in one again.....

Pretzel, Sheila and I are definitely missing y'all :D

triumph2.jpg

I have a picture of Pretzel at Whispering Falls somewhere.

Congrats on the accomplishment.

I seem to remember him sniffing out a turkey near the corn fields out at Whispering Falls - an exciting day for him :D

I think my dog was bigger than SuperPretzel as a puppy

377825_257779274283756_1177411193_n.jpg

She was also the runt in a litter of ten haha.

Now, I bet SuperPretzel could ride on top of my dog in a basket, like a war elephant of sorts!

1972408_645844688855971_7595491416197813698_n.jpg

Showed Greg Hosfeld around a course in McMinnville Oregon in mid 90's. He claims to have played more courses than any human. He never putted out. Technically he never played the course but he did a walk through. Did you putt out?

Latest posts