• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I need some discs! Trades/paypal teebird, buz, firebird, roc, shark, zone, comet etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeCroisQue

Eagle Member
CAUTION: PLEASE READ BEFORE MESSAGING ME!! I'm looking for orange or american flag dyed discs only, I don't need wall hangers or anything over 50 bucks. I do have trades and I have paypal. I'm looking for throwers, any level of wear from 5/10 to new. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] to communicate. It is just much easier to keep track of that way.

I need:

11x and 12x firebird 175 preferred
z or Chrystal zone max weight prefer new (also could go with a glo even though it's white)
Barstamp Buzzz 170+ preferred I have a red and a yellow barstamp buzzz and will do a straight up trade just to switch colors if possible.

Show me what you got, I have trades and paypal. I would prefer to just get a bunch of these at a time, so if you have multiples of my wants that would be awesome!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
How many 12x fb you looking for? I have 3 used and 2 new....53 shipped of interested. The new are pretty flat. The used are slightly domey

I have an orange 168 Esp LTD ed. Comet I'd sell or trade possibly. It's been thrown some. Best guess is 7/10. If interested, let me know what trades you have.

I have an orange 170-172 Z Nuke SS 8/10 it has some Sharpie art on the front and ink on inside rim. What do yo have to trade???

Attachments

• atom - NukeSS.jpg
    atom - NukeSS.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.