• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I Never Thought I Would Do This, But My First Attempt At Dyes

TalbotTrojan

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Just thought I would share with y'all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now that I see you're a Southern Cal fan, I want to ask what you think of the BCS system in NCAA football, but that would be threadjacking. Well done with the dyes. :)

Those are good, and the next ones will only get better. When you get ready to try some for other paying folks, I'll get you to do an LSU dye for my wife. Could it be done on a Polaris LS?

Last edited:
Those are good, and the next ones will only get better. When you get ready to try some for other paying folks, I'll get you to do an LSU dye for my wife. Could it be done on a Polaris LS?

Not sure about LSU, but thanks for all the positive feedback. I didn't think that they would turn out as good as they did for the first time, so I am happy.

Now that I see you're a Southern Cal fan, I want to ask what you think of the BCS system in NCAA football, but that would be threadjacking. Well done with the dyes. :)

[THREADJACK]Well, you can't spell BCS without BS :D

Taking a logical look at this, BCS stands for Bowl Championship Subdivision. The old D-1AA is called the FCS, or Football Championship Subdivision. BCS division is the ONLY division without a playoff system. If you look at the terminology, the NCAA is readily admitting that BCS is not crowning a real national champ, only a bowl champ, as opposed to D-1AA, which is crowning a football champ. my $.02[/THREADJACK]

Looks good, I've been trying using cheap-o contact paper and so far have had OK results, except for the last one... didn't have the edges high enough and dye got behind the paper, bah.