• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] I want your minis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg Stone

Birdie Member
I have a sick obsession with cool/old/rare minis. PM me if you have any cool one's that I might like and what you would like to trade for.

Minis

Hi, I have #2, the elite x mini which is rare and old and I have #5, the blue one from 1994 worlds which is really old and rare. Let me know if you are interested and what you have to trade for them. Thanks.

c2eba4a2.jpg

@OSUDSCGOLF1: I'm not a discraft thrower so I don't think I'm interested in discraft minis, but do you have any innova mini drivers? The really heavy ones?

@Cali: I already have a bunch of the innova glows that you posted about, but I'd love to take a look at the other ones you have.

Innova minis

@OSUDSCGOLF1: I'm not a discraft thrower so I don't think I'm interested in discraft minis, but do you have any innova mini drivers? The really heavy ones?

@Cali: I already have a bunch of the innova glows that you posted about, but I'd love to take a look at the other ones you have.

I have about a dozen of the glow Doubles world champions I can remember what year they are because I'm not home right now but some have giraffes on them and some have snakes.I would only trade one or two of each for mini's I don't have of similar value.I will try to put pictures on tommorow.

I have about a dozen of the glow Doubles world champions I can remember what year they are because I'm not home right now but some have giraffes on them and some have snakes.I would only trade one or two of each for mini's I don't have of similar value.I will try to put pictures on tommorow.

^^ i think those are the 98' round rock ones...

@Crazy Buffalo Guy: I'd love to see pics of those.

To everyone I have not spoken to yet, I don't need anymore minis. Just picked up TONS yesterday and today. Thank you for making deals with me :)

I have 4 of these minis left. The #5s in red and dark blue stamp. The white 88 Worlds stamp and the green stamped EE '89 Open.
I have another batch I'm uploading for you to look at, all from the same era.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts