• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(IA, KS, MO, OK, AR, TN, KY) The Long Road to BG Ams.

Tulsa proper is a bit of a let down... Blackhawk was great, besides that, meh. Looking forward to the Lodge though!

I played both courses in 25-35 mph winds and the temps were only about 45-50 at the time, but I am interested to hear about your scores.

Two suggestions for Iowa:
Disc: Wildcat Bluff disc golf course in Urbana, IA
Food: Rubes steakhouse in Montour or Booneville

I played both courses in 25-35 mph winds and the temps were only about 45-50 at the time, but I am interested to hear about your scores.

Just finished moccasin, 20mph wind, though I swear every hole was a tailwind. I finished with a string of 4s on the last few holes after a very solid front 9, finished 58.loved the course, looking forward to the next one.

pictures

Last edited:
I actually have a few snapshots taken quickly of Jim (the owner of the Lodge) knocking his putt off the big boulder in your first picture and into the basket. Our reactions were priceless

Taking a day off (3rd this year) icing a sore elbow, planning on playing disc monkey lucky 13 tomorrow, through pain if I have to.

I'm at a loss on where to go... I'm sitting in Springfield, MO - considering making it to the C-tiers in St. Louis next weekend, but it won't take me a week to get there. I'm probably going to take it easy and only hit a couple DGC each day as my elbow is still quite sore, so I'm open to suggestions on non DG things that I could spend much of a day doing - hikes, scenic drives, natural wonders, things I just have to see...

Stop by rolla and play Lions club. One awesome course. Three Putt lives there and I can give you my buddys number which will love to play.

Id say drive down the missisippi river for some spectacular views. There was an awesome scenic overlook between St Louis and Ste Genevieve (where there is a course), but only if you are on that route up from the south.

What did you think about Lions club!

it was a good fun course, if a little repetitive, I threw a thumber on probably half of the holes. but if the course is going to be repetitive, tight technical shots is an ok repetitive, nicely broken up by some more open placement shots. Not the greatest, but good solid fun. Well worth a play, id stop by again if passing through. About 3.5

Latest posts