• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you do not spend enough time already...

I play at work and I think we've just about reached the limits of the game. My best score is 48 but I think 47 is possible if you nail everything.

I play at work and I think we've just about reached the limits of the game. My best score is 48 but I think 47 is possible if you nail everything.

This was in an older thread. 45 is the best I think you can get. I have only played it a few times and I got a 53 today.

66 on my first try...after getting used to the shots on the first several holes, ended with a few 3's, and 2'd 17 and 18

YEa, that one is much better NG. Like the choice between shot types. Haven't tried the hammer shot yet.

Can't find the play again button though.

I shot 19 on the 2nd game, its pretty easy. The disc sim game is way too complicated imo to be much fun, kind of like the ea sports golf games. But for a single guy programming in his spare time, its pretty awesome. If the big developers would take a look at a disc golf game we could probably get something really good.
Also on the sim game there's a bug where if you keep moving forward, you go way to fast. Then throw a disc it goes reallllllllly far, like 900 feet. He should limit how fast you can run, lol.

I shot 19 on the 2nd game, its pretty easy. The disc sim game is way too complicated imo to be much fun, kind of like the ea sports golf games. But for a single guy programming in his spare time, its pretty awesome. If the big developers would take a look at a disc golf game we could probably get something really good.
Also on the sim game there's a bug where if you keep moving forward, you go way to fast. Then throw a disc it goes reallllllllly far, like 900 feet. He should limit how fast you can run, lol.

Yea one guy commented that he threw a 1200 ft drive in the game.

just played discgolf on the wii.... the game is called Big beach Sports... its a cheap game but offers vollybal and other beach related sports... including DISCGOLF!!! it's fun fast but be careful throwing hammer style. lol i got a good laugh watching my buddy hitting the over head ceiling fan busting open his knuckle hah.
-m-

if you want to spend a few bucks, there's a game called flying disc simulator. it's available at flyingdiscsim.com (i think that's the website) it's much better than the flash games. it has some work to be done but it's a great improvement. You choose your disc (boss through aviar) adjust the hyzer/anhyzer, and let it fly, it's not a bad way to kill some time. you can even design your own courses.

if you want to spend a few bucks, there's a game called flying disc simulator. it's available at flyingdiscsim.com (i think that's the website) it's much better than the flash games. it has some work to be done but it's a great improvement. You choose your disc (boss through aviar) adjust the hyzer/anhyzer, and let it fly, it's not a bad way to kill some time. you can even design your own courses.

i'm pretty sure this was brought up already on this thread

thanks anyway

Latest posts