• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FVM has better ace fund right now haha

Do you still only get half the ace pot if you are not a member?

Huge turnoff for me. Was there one day when Marquis hit one and he only got half.

No announcement of the half ace for non members

2nd huge turnoff.

If I go to Oakbrook I get all the ace pot regardless of what club I'm in

Huge turnon

The other half I believe was thrown in to the concrete fund for the long tees. Which is a great cause don't get me wrong. My wife and I play there all the time and we love them and can't wait for the longs to get done. I guess the thing that stung me a bit was the fact that nobody announced this before we began playing.......thats all......It was more like it was assumed, and for the local guys that play league there all the time that is perfectly fine, but when a new guy comes around you might want to mention that if he isn't in the club and hits an ace he/she will only get half. IMO it would save a lot of heartache and complaining if it was mentioned up front

I am not sure if this is still the rule because its been about 6 months since I was there last.

Hey guys!
Travelling up to Indiana (and maybe Illinois) and was wondering if there were any good disc golf stores up that way. Never been to a dedicated disc golf store and would like to check one out.
Thanks in advance!

Aces and Chains in Joliet right off of I-80 is a great shop

tell em Jacob sent you :thmbup:

2nd the vote for Aces n Chains.

Might be able to swing that...might be in Chicago (not sure where exactly yet) for one day so hopefully would be able to.
Any in Indy?

If I have a 2012 Discontinuum bag tag, does that make me a 2012 member?

Anybody? Anybody?:popcorn:

If you found it, then no you should just return it to a club member. But if you paid the $15 membership, then yes.

I thought I had seen your name on the 2012 list...maybe it was a different Eric??? :confused:

Huge turnon

speedo%20bulge%2099.jpg

We all know what your about...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.