• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the rest of the day off, anybody want to play? I'm willing to drive somewhere if anybody is free and wants to meet up.

I got a few rounds in me and I am off the rest of the day as well, just gotta hit up the bank real quick

I haven't played Oswego in a while, sounds good. It's a bit of a haul for me, I'll be there around 2.

Sounds good man.......I will be there. If its too far let me know we can go somewhere else. I live about 25 from Oswego, so its not too far for me. I'd go most other places, except summit, I can't do summit

Well, had a good round after work today. I didn't expect to play at all, but got in a round at Madison Meadows.

I didn't have any discs, so TheArnoldPalmer lent me a 12x teebird, a star spider, and a DX beadless aviar. Shot my best round ever, ha!!! Go figure.

Good times...prob the least wind I've ever had to deal with at meadows. :thmbup:

Found out this could be one of the last weekends with oakbrooks league 9 hole layout before they really start messing up the holes. :(
See some of u guys there hopefully.

Well, had a good round after work today. I didn't expect to play at all, but got in a round at Madison Meadows.

I didn't have any discs, so TheArnoldPalmer lent me a 12x teebird, a star spider, and a DX beadless aviar. Shot my best round ever, ha!!! Go figure.

They are Putting in buildings or something... and work has already started on cutting down Huge chunks of trees on holes 4, 5, 7, and 8. That was last week... Dunno if it's even worse this week but I'll try to take pics today. Sad time for the oakbrook course and all the people that regularly play there. :(

ACED HOLE 13 AT GREY FOX YESTERDAY!!!! Woooooooohooooooooot!! Threw a nuke os on a flick and it skipped of the ground, kept flying, skipped off the pavement and then went into the basket with no chains needed! I won $74 and it was bad ass!!! Grey Fox and Red Fox were awesome courses! Might have to make a trip back up there one day!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1287844143

ACED HOLE 13 AT GREY FOX YESTERDAY!!!! Woooooooohooooooooot!! Threw a nuke os on a flick and it skipped of the ground, kept flying, skipped off the pavement and then went into the basket with no chains needed! I won $74 and it was bad ass!!! Grey Fox and Red Fox were awesome courses! Might have to make a trip back up there one day!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1287844143

It never happened. It was a lie.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts