• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm headed to Austin, TX for 10 days!

funkyjase

Bogey Member
From March 9-18th I'm going to be staying in Austin for the SXSW festival. I'm looking to get as much disc golf in as I can while I'm down there. I've done some research on the courses in the past as I was planning a trip a couple years ago that fell through. However, I wanted to make another thread to get some info on the courses and get some contact info for some people who would be willing to meet up with me for some golf while I'm down there.

It would also be great if there were any local tourneys happening during that time that I could play, so please let me know! Thanks!

From March 9-18th I'm going to be staying in Austin for the SXSW festival. I'm looking to get as much disc golf in as I can while I'm down there. I've done some research on the courses in the past as I was planning a trip a couple years ago that fell through. However, I wanted to make another thread to get some info on the courses and get some contact info for some people who would be willing to meet up with me for some golf while I'm down there.

It would also be great if there were any local tourneys happening during that time that I could play, so please let me know! Thanks!

March 15-17 is Texas States Championship at Roy G, Met Center and East Metro Park in Manor

Join us at Moody's for the Red Rock Show! Plenty of guys go to SXSW after their rounds.

I'm sure some locals will be on here soon to point you towards some good courses.

SinTex

We play every Sunday at 9am. We're almost all on DGCR and would enjoy hosting any fellow DGCR travellers.

But I think a bunch of us WILL be at Texas States that weekend...

Thanks for all the info so far guys! It looks like the closest course to where I'll be staying is Roy G and the rest are gonna be a bit of a trek because they aren't accessible by public transit. If anyone on here is willing to PM me and discuss contact info, it would be awesome to know there's a couple people I can call and meet up with when I'm down there. I added SinTex on Facebook and hope to meet a few guys through there. Thanks again!

I'll be available to play both of the weekends. I've got my sister in town during the week though so I'll be hanging out with her while she's in town. You can PM me for contact info.

Latest posts