• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Impromptu bagging trip, Detroit, MI

ejvogie

Lifer
Premium Member
Black Friday bagging trip.

Looking to start at the Melvindale redesign and head North from there. Thinking Hope Playfield, Devil's Creek, Beverly, to Firefighter's and then back down I-75 toward T-town.

attachment.php

A map of my unplayed courses in the area. If anyone's available to play, or if you have any advice, send me a PM.

Attachments

• Detroit bags.JPG
    Detroit bags.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 61
Great seeing Vogues again and playing 5 of the 6 six courses he knocked out today. Guess his courses played map is just a little more full, now:

Melvindale
Hope Playfield
Beverly Hills
Firefighters
Wagner
Starr Jaycee

Not bad for shortened sunlight and having to drive an hour before hitting your first course of the day. Glad I saw his post, because it's been a while since I'd played some of those.

He's on his way home, now.

Last edited:
It's been a LONG while since I played some of those courses lol.

Also got Hazel Park on the way home. 20 minute 3 disc round in fading sunlight.

Best part of Saturday (besides hanging out with Bogey again ;)) was fixing my runup. I'm starting to be able to actually hit gaps again :D

I officially have more bags in MI than OH again. Imma have to make another trip soon to fix that ;)

Also got Hazel Park on the way home. 20 minute 3 disc round in fading sunlight.

Best part of Saturday (besides hanging out with Bogey again ;)) was fixing my runup. I'm starting to be able to actually hit gaps again :D

I officially have more bags in MI than OH again. Imma have to make another trip soon to fix that ;)

Other than quite a few holes that are safety hazards, Hazel Park ain't a bad pitch-n-putt. But I can't shake the feeling that course is an accident waiting to happen. :\

Yeah, holes 3-8 all brought either a walking path, a playground, or picnic tables into play.