• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Industrial Strength Marker

WadeMade11

Found a box of Industrial Strength Markers at the local office supply store. http://www.staples.com/Sharpie-Industrial-Permanent-Markers/product_SS948041
They are the standard Sharpie brand (Black Ink) but are Grey and Black with red lettering on the side and so far hasn't rubbed off or even smudged with 10 rounds of play.

I have a set of Prisma Color Markers as well that hold pretty well but will eventually rub off over time if you don't clean the disc well before application. I used a Cool Grey 60% to provide shadow. At any rate I stripped my Innova Star Spider and did a little free hand. Think it turned out ok, what do you think?

That's awesome, great work. I have a black sharpie at home with that red lettering. Didn't realize it was industrial strength.

WadeMade1 said:
Found a box of Industrial Strength Markers at the local office supply store. http://www.staples.com/Sharpie-Industrial-Permanent-Markers/product_SS948041
They are the standard Sharpie brand (Black Ink) but are Grey and Black with red lettering on the side and so far hasn't rubbed off or even smudged with 10 rounds of play.

I have a set of Prisma Color Markers as well that hold pretty well but will eventually rub off over time if you don't clean the disc well before application. I used a Cool Grey 60% to provide shadow. At any rate I stripped my Innova Star Spider and did a little free hand. Think it turned out ok, what do you think?

I love the artwork. Can you draw lizards?

I bought one the Industrial Sharpies. I thought the regular ones worked better. I like the chisel tips.

Thanks for the post. I have a set of colored standard sharpies, greens, blues, yellows, oranges, purples, etc. They seem to work ok underneath discs. Do you think the industrial strengths come in colors? I like how you used grey for shadows. What species of spider, just out of curiosity.

Latest posts