• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Daedalus

Starting to really click with my 155g. G*Daedelus, I love the feel of this disc in my hand and it seams to release perfect every time. Flies a lot like my Fury only farther, perfectly straight with slight fade.

I recently got a gummy champ cfr daedalus and even at 167 it's slightly more stable than my max weight champ tern. Since every gummy champ disc I have is less stable than its champ counterpart, I can definitely believe that a champ daedalus would be less flippy than a champ tern. Especially broken in. The flared inner rim of the tern is going to lose more stability from accumulated road rash than the flatter bottom wing of the daedalus.

Also, pronounced- DAY-dah-luss.

I recently bought a 170 champ Daedalus and have been using it in the field. I picked a Daedalus that has the same plh and dome as my favorite champ Boss. I would rate the champ boss as a -.5 turn and the Daedalus at a -2 turn. I find the turn of the Daedalus to be predictable but was disappointed in the glide. It seems like the Daedalus is fading at a speed that the boss or tern is still going forward. The end of the flight reminds me of a dominator. In all fairness it's a new disc.