• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Lycan

Innova is obviously phasing out the Coyote because it would lose in a fight against a Lycan (which is an evolved werewolve who is able to shift between human and wolf form) because the Lycan would just turn into a human and shoot the Coyote.

Innova is obviously phasing out the Coyote because it would lose in a fight against a Lycan (which is an evolved werewolve who is able to shift between human and wolf form) because the Lycan would just turn into a human and shoot the Coyote.

if this was true the only disc they would sell is a star destroyer :|

looney-tunes---wile-e-coyote--c_crop_340x234.jpg

All this talk about the Coyote going away makes me wanna put one back in my bag. My first PDGA win was with the help from my Champ Coyote, making a 125ft S-turn shot around a tree nailing a birdie to give me a 1 stroke win!:hfive:

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I had no idea what a Lycan was until I read this thread. I always called a werewolf... a werewolf.

Innova's marketing is something to admire. You don't become #1 by accident. They know how to create demand.

In any event, the Pro Rhyno is a fine disc, and in fact more unique than the Coyote, but it's still just a glorified putter.

If by more unique you mean there is no other disc like it, then yes you are correct. I still haven't found a disc in production that feels and flies like my Pro Rhynos. I'm still pissed at Innova about that.

All this talk about the Coyote going away makes me wanna put one back in my bag. My first PDGA win was with the help from my Champ Coyote, making a 125ft S-turn shot around a tree nailing a birdie to give me a 1 stroke win!:hfive:

Why would you take it out of your bag after that shot?

The Canada release troll resulted from a misinterpretation of "onLY CANada"

you ruined it lol

Now only if we could get a real answer regarding the Coyote.....I asked on their FB but my post got deleted within seconds lol...conspiracy to rid of their Coyote surplus by raising a panic of coyote throwers?

Haha, I kid. I think the Coyote is a quality disc, but it's lost in a sea of options. If Innova is able to keep producing it without losing money or suffering a significant opportunity cost, I'd imagine they will do so.

First $20 in my paypal gets a 8/10 champ coyote...

Figured I might as well start the first gouging sale.

Here is to Innova's tinkering!!

I heard the coyote got rabies and they had to put him down. Then in a freak accident of medical science he survived and became really unstable like a lycan.

now with my power to see the future i predict that this disc is actually the nebula and that discraft sold innova the design so BroD would stop emailing them about putting it in to production.
That would be awesome. Then I could get the Champion Nebula+ of my dreams. :|
And Bro D has mellowed some about the Neb since the Pain arrived
Hey, guess what? I'm going back to the Neb for Winter. All my Swedish mids are too easy to lose in the leaves right now. :thmbup:

The Coyote is a noble and proud midrange. Back in the day, people used to shrug off that flash in the pan Buzzz in favor of their trusty Coyote. :D

They just need to pimpify the logo like so:

picture.php

Latest posts