• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova/Prodiscus/Latitude 64°

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dye_Guy

Looking for a few discs in specific weights so I can finally complete my bag.

innova-mako-246x131.jpg

Innova Star Mako/Star Mako X-Out | 164g-165g
bamida.jpg

Prodiscus MIDARi Basic First Run | 160-170g
a20791a13250ffea52df85_m.jpg

Innova Star San Marino Roc | 170g
hztd1.jpg

Innova Champion Panther Gummy Plastic (PINK!) | 165ish

So basically, weight is the only thing important to me here. Not color, because i'll probably just end up dyeing the disc, unless it's DX plastic. But still, please, post a picture or include color in the description.

Also, i'll take any X-Out as long as it's the mold listed, the only exception being for the San Marino Roc, as i'm planning on dying under the innova factory bar stamp.

Thanks for viewing my thread and/or helping me to get one of the discs I want to dye and/or throw.:cool:

Last edited:
i've got a 174g san marino star roc in my thread. orange, dyed tho.

sorry, unfortunately these discs are going to be for me to throw as well as dye, so anything over like 171g on a roc is gonna be too heavy for me.

also, i've already got a jokeri today, premium plastic 171g, so i've updated the above thread.

here's some other ones I couldn't put in due to the 4 img limit.
diamond-opto.jpg

Latitude 64° Opto Diamond LIGHT! | 153-155g
1801_35.JPG

Innova Star Eagle-X/Star Eagle-X X-Out | 160-170g
respecti_face.png

Prodiscus Basic RESPECTi | 160-170g

So basically, in the first post of the thread, i'm actually looking for Pink Champy Panthers so I can put a Pink Panther stencil on it, so sorry if you have a different colored Panther.

On this one, if you also have Champion or X-Out Champ Eagle-X's, you can feel free to let me know, I would prefer the Star plastic for the eagle stencil I have, but i'll try it on Champy first and if I hate it i'll just snag a Star one for sure.

Thanks everyone!!!!

good luck, but just when you think it is - it's not :)

Good call!!! What I should have said, was that im looking to FILL my current bag (a fade crunch box) But after I fill it, i'll be upgrading to a voodoo karma or fade tourney and who knows when, if ever, that one will be complete

I have a 163 11x Eagle- L in champ. It's a light yellow, whatcha got for trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts