• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

dave d said champion condors have been made and will be available at the ifs :). id rather have a star condor but im sure itll still be fun :)

Hopefully w/ a dx stamp. That would be awesome!!! :clap:

Is the factory store actually open or is it still only online? Sorry if this is redundant or already answered but to my defense this thread is really really long.

How dare you ask this question! You should spend more time then necessary searching the old posts and threads for this answer. We do not take answering questions to save you time and fusteration lightly....

hahaha JK:D I had to post this since theres some people in this forum who are actually this way. They will blast you with angry posts even though it takes just as much time to answer your question haha.

Is the factory store actually open or is it still only online? Sorry if this is redundant or already answered but to my defense this thread is really really long.

they actually allow you to pick up orders you've placed online. people aren't allowed in the warehouse is what i was told.

Placed my Champ Zephyr order on March 29th...

...discs shipped out April 10th.

$9.45 shipping for two of 'em.

I think I got scammed. :\

Placed my Champ Zephyr order on March 29th...

...discs shipped out April 10th.

$9.45 shipping for two of 'em.

I think I got scammed. :\

One you throw them you won't mind so much.

But generally I agree. Cost to service ratio is way too high.