• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WTF - Innova Factory Store

I bet he threw it and broke it !!! I kid.. I kid... OR do I??

I bet innova factory store just hates there customers, and doesn't care about future sales and saw it was cracked and said f$@! It and sent it to you anyways. And is purposely not going to answer any emails or calls because they're a big corporation not from Sweden and doesn't care about the little guy.

....not

Did you order it 8 days ago? ....wait for it... ...wait for it...

But seriously, it probably suffered some unspeakable horrors at the hands of a mail sorting machine (it happens). Snap a picture of the shipping container, bag, etc.

Innova will make it right. Just email [email protected]

Matt

The robot cyborgs that pack the discs at the evil corporate Innova must have broken it while they were stuffing it into the envelope.

I'm not saying Innova is evil lol. I'm saying I cant believe I found the disc this way when i opened it. (for the record, the envelope was immaculate). Whether it was cracked at the factory or cracked during shipping, it shouldn't have happened regardless. Its one of the creamiest butteriest gummiest discs i've ever felt, which is why it surprised me. And I take back what I said about not ordering from the factory store again...I already did :wall: like going back to an ex-girlfriend over and over lol

I dont have a problem with the thread. its not a personal attack. Innova ****ed up. lets see it. they should fix it. but still, let the masses know. so when it happens again, we arent surprised.

...so did anything ever come from you calmly contacting them? ;)

...so did anything ever come from you calmly contacting them? ;)

Yep!...(finally getting a hold of them)...they said they would happily exchange it. Wish it could be in person so I didnt have to drive across town and use my last mailer and $3 shipping after I already paid 6 to get it here... but at least I get a new one :)

Latest posts