• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

introducing boynton street disc golf co! ~>>>>>

BoyntonStreet

Here's the deal - we'd like YOU to help us reach 250 fans within the next 3 weeks.

I. Simply suggest this page to all yo Facefriends. http://www.facebook.com/bsdgsmash
II. Post on our wall that you have done so

Upon reaching 250 fans, we'll select, at random, 2 of ya (who've posted on our wall) to receive FREE STUFF in the form of a bsdg skyline pimp-ass organic longsleeve in the color/size of your choice. Shipped, hand delivered, whatever. We'll get it to ya. You'll wear it. You'll be instantly 10x sexier.

DGR members, please post here if you've whored us out properly and we'll choose a random 2 from DGR to win an additional shirt once we hit the 500 mark!

bsdiscgolfcoknockoutFLORIDA.jpg

Sorry, but my friends usualy arent pleased when they get spam about some sport they never heared of from half around the world. I prefer to keep my friends.

We're up to 163 now! Thanks all...

Looks like we'll be lookin' at 250 soon.

We've morphed over the past year from urban league ~> Maine AM challenge team ~> now we're a clothing company.

For the time being (read: next couple weeks) we'll be strictly local at Maine Players Tour events, headin' into Maine clubhouses and eventually expanding. If you're interested in any of our gear right now, just PM me and we can work something out.

We're parked up at http://www.boyntonstreetdiscgolf.com with a splash and a link to our FB page. So, please like us on FB... only takes a second & once we reach 250 fans, we'll be randomly selecting a few heads to receive a free shirt in the size/color scheme of your choice.

We've got 2 designs for the time being with a variety of colors, sizes, organic long and short sleeves & a ladies line. Look for 2 new designs for June as well as some additional gear aside from shirts.

Hoodies are also available by request.

skylinepromocopy.jpg

zionpromo2copy2.jpg

Head to FB for an instant contest!

We love out-of-staters - so much so that we'd like to give a shirt to the 2 most distant fans of ours (Continental US). Let's go with driving distance to make this easier. Use Google maps & post up your mileage in proximity to 23 boynton st. Portland, ME - top 2 furthest away by tomorrow at noon gets the goods. Remember, if you try to fleece us, we'll know you're full of sh*t when we go to send your package ;) GO!

www.facebook.com/bsdgsmash

Latest posts