• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is 400ft with teebird and 460ft with Halo/nuke bad distance after a year??

I can't believe how many people just got trolled..

I mean, his screen name GIVES it away. :|

thats what it seems like to me, this isnt the first thread ive seen saying. "i can throw far and i know it, i just want other people to notice and tell me that im doing good." "i hope im on the right track'':hfive:

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm only 25% Swedish and after a year playing I threw a Boss 567' on flat ground. Another year has pasted and my distance has pretty much been stagnant.

Here's the difference last year a 100' approach had a very good chance of ending 70' away from the basket vs now days it is usually within 15' or so.

My point is if the OP is 100% Swedish after playing a year he should be able to throw 2,268'.

Another side note max distance and accurate distance are two entirely different things. I would say I can consistently hit 500' but playing a round my maximum is 400' or so.

Another nother side note I threw a aviar 400ft the other day but it was down a massive hill. I saw a video of a guy once who threw approximately a thousand million feet but it was off a mountain.

I'm only 25% Swedish and after a year playing I threw a Boss 567' on flat ground. Another year has pasted and my distance has pretty much been stagnant.

Here's the difference last year a 100' approach had a very good chance of ending 70' away from the basket vs now days it is usually within 15' or so.

My point is if the OP is 100% Swedish after playing a year he should be able to throw 2,268'.

Another side note max distance and accurate distance are two entirely different things. I would say I can consistently hit 500' but playing a round my maximum is 400' or so.

Another nother side note I threw a aviar 400ft the other day but it was down a massive hill. I saw a video of a guy once who threw approximately a thousand million feet but it was off a mountain.
This is possibly the best post ever.

I'm Scots-Irish, English, German. My golf game is inherently awful to serve as a vehicle for my drinking problem hobby.