• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Is it me or my Destroyer?

It's funny how people (myself included) love having big stacks of the discs they like. I have like 25 Destroyers and honestly I will NEVER throw them all. My last workhorse Star Destroyer stayed in my bag 2 solid years (and still comes and goes from the bag now). I'll probably be too old to throw Destroyers before I work through even 5 of the ones I have. I guess if you lose discs a lot, you might need more replacements. Or maybe it's just the peace of mind (or the joy of buying discs) that makes us do it.

That reminds me, I need to stop buying discs.

Twice in the last month I've thought "Hey, I should try [x] in [y] plastic!" only to realize I've got one or more on the shelf already.

Its getting really crowded at my place since I stopped losing them as quickly.

Also, I have 4 - 5 Star Destroyers that I love, I just happen to be bagging Giants, Catapults, Halos, and a weird ultra OS domey pro boss right now in their spots.

I just found and fell in love with the DDX, so they aren't getting use right now, but I have found the echo star destroyer at about 170 with a bit of dome to be the best D for distance. The g star and pro will also bomb but in my experience they get unpredictable a lot faster than echo star.

Yeah I'm thinking of switching over to DDX's and DD Trespass's. The Destro might still be too much disc for me.

I bought a 4x 158 gram Star Destroyer last weekend thinking I could throw it. I've been getting good results with a Lace which is the same speed. What a meat hook! I got suckered on that one. It's pretty much unusable for me.

I bought a 4x 158 gram Star Destroyer last weekend thinking I could throw it. I've been getting good results with a Lace which is the same speed. What a meat hook! I got suckered on that one. It's pretty much unusable for me.

Really, an overstable driver is one of the stables in my bag.

Yeah I definitely need an OS driver. But I also want a reliable disc. The -2,2 drivers out there aren't so reliable for me. That's why I wanna try a DDX or maybe a Krait. But so far Pro Destro's and Trespass's are money.