• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Isaac Robinson #50670

acrosley

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
After winning two Majors pretty handily I'd say the lad has finally earned his own thread on DGCR. Pretty strong follow up to rookie of the year campaign.

He's gotta be favorite for player of the year. I know Calvin came out gang busters but unless he wins USDGC I'd give it to Isaac.

It's silly how simple he makes things look on the course. Not to mention he's 99% backhand.

Love seeing his 'pops' on the bag and love seeing his brother first to massively bear-hug him whenever he wins. Congrats to Ezra too on a nice AFDO win last weekend!

Love seeing his 'pops' on the bag and love seeing his brother first to massively bear-hug him whenever he wins. Congrats to Ezra too on a nice AFDO win last weekend!
I will say I like watching someone without a forehand. my arm was broken twice so I don't have one either. gives me hope!:sneaky:

Those were not easy courses--same goes for Champions Cup.

Does Isaac now move in to the discussion for MPO Player of the Year? Before World's it was Calvin and what about Gannon? Isaac is in 2nd place in the DGPT points standings. Not quite as consistent as Calvin, but 2 majors? Will have to see how the rest of the season plays out, but he's certainly in the conversation IMO.

Unless Calvin or Gannon wins USDGC I feel like Isaac is most deserving. Lord knows what the stupid points system will spit out though.

Latest posts