• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO Opto Lat Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

art_vandelay

Eagle Member
Is Latitude still producing the Flow mold? It seems to be out of stock everywhere. I'm looking to back up the 170g Opto Flow that has become my main distance driver. Does anyone have any of these for sale. I'd probably pick up a couple from anyone willing to part with a couple.

I have emailed Lat 64 and DD about this earlier in the week and they said that they are behind in their production and that they prioritizing their "A" line of discs. The Flow is under their "B" line, and while not OOP, it will probably not be back in circulation until next year. They did also order 6 new machines to make discs so that is also something to keep in mind i guess.

I am in the same boat as you and I AM LOOKING FOR FLOWS *GL preferred* up to 170. Send Art those flows, and if anyone got any to spare i would love some of those earlier runs I miss oh so much.

Thanks for letting me know what you found out. It's good to know that they will eventually make more. The disc shortage is pretty annoying but def a first world problem. In the mean time, I'm trying to find something similar so I ordered a Shryke to see how that mold throws. It's really hard to know what will work for you until you get it in your hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts