• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

DUH!!!

Played Kentwood yesteday with the Pures. I enjoyed them, but didn't get many chances to try a solid hyzer (high or not). But from my initial impression, I don't think it'd kick out my Jokeri. Then again, I snap/spin more than Sloppy, so that probably makes a HUGE difference...

Yes, Jokeri and Pure should live in harmony. And EVERYBODY has more snap and spin than me. So what??

Absolutely. I can't imagine a Jokeri and a Pure overlapping at all.

...and they dont. Been running Pure / Jokeri combo for a while. I still keep a Wizard in the bag but these pretty much cover all my shots now that I have premium Pure to drive with and a beat Zero for anny.

I also picked up a couple of the TM2 Pures and think I will switch over to putting with these.

I took my Jokeri out of the bag, and am trying to use my Pain in its place. So far , so good. But I haven't needed to putt in a huge head wind, or do a short drive when I need that subtle fade left. Since I have been tinkering with a Warship I thought I should find a disc to boot from the bag.

LOVING the TM2's for putting. The whites are my favorite because the dings don't show..... :|

I'm thinking these seem a good amount beefier than the Zero's. Can't wait to see how these do after a little break in

Yeah...I haven't consistently carried a Pain for a while now...thinkin' I should just sell the ones I got...

nah,these fly more like mini buzzzs than a wizard ever would. i was throwing wizards for a good bit again and these instantly changed my mind. complimented my champ rhyno perfectly

Damn you Booter, you went and made me buy two. Now Ill be running to my doorstep after work everyday until they get here.

Played some warm-up holes yesterday before leagues with some dudes. They looked at me weird when i had just 2 putters in my hand. They looked at me weirder when i parked a 300ft dog leg right (throwing LHBH).

But unfortunately i did not repeat when the real round started. :\

So more opto pure praise... i've never been more confident with any other approach disc before. Anything 200ft in i can reach from a standstill without over-fading or flipping over. It holds a high hyzer like a comet. Holds an anhyzer like a buzzz. Drives like a Ion.

I wonder if MikeC will try these.. I'll have Kachtz throw some this weekend at Hawk Hollow.

^^^^ Agreed these are great approach discs the grip just inspires confidence and they fly so straight.

Arrrggghhh.... It has been raining or I've had to work overtime on every single day off for the past three weeks. I have a nice pink Opto Pure sitting in my car just begging to be thrown.

Heard some guys here in sweden saying that the opto pure breaks in too fast.
Gets flippy once the flashing wears off.

Is this your experience? Or might this just be guys with oat issues?

flashing is gone on mine and it didnt change at all. you have to throw it clean still but if u know how to do that...itll fly straight as hell. i love in texas and alot of our courses are rocky

I have one on the way. It better stay straight. I don't go out west anymore, so I shouldn't have a problem with it.

The flashing is on the other edge of the dics.... at least on my five optos. That won't effect flight as much as bottom flashing, which increases plh and drag.