• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankdisc

Bogey Member
Thanks to the poker room I am ready to spend money now ..... I am looking for these discs in this order of listed disc's new, used or inked are welcomed...No x-outs ..... I have 100's of trades CE, rare Discraft (OOP, Barstamps, NON released Nukes) and first runs but most important Paypal gifts.

Green first run(sparkle rainbow stamp a huge plus) or stock stamped champion gator 175G only
Big Proto Star CE Valk 170-175G only and if I can find a thrower that would be best

Hands Avairs 170-175G
Nightshift Destroyers proto star stamped only
2ed Run CE Opaque Yellow Teebirds TL or T molds 170-175G only

2001 and 2002 USDGC CE rocs 180G THROWERS
Nightshift boss proto star stamped only
CE Aviar 175G would like throwers
2004 USDGC Ring of Rocs pearly only

:confused:HELP ME OUT :thmbup:

Last edited:
IMG_20130401_012508.jpg

You like?

bump help me out plz ..... Green first run(sparkle rainbow stamp a huge plus) or stock stamped champion gator 175G only
Big Proto Star CE Valk 170-175G only and if I can find a thrower that would be best
Hands Avairs 170-175G
Nightshift Destroyers proto star stamped only
2ed Run CE Opaque Yellow Teebirds TL or T molds 170-175G only
2001 and 2002 USDGC CE rocs 180G THROWERS
and rare ce whippets aka first run
trying to finish up me dream thrower bag

Responded .... would really love to get my hands on a first run pearly greenstill gator ...bump

Took me a lot of digging to locate those pearly 04 Ring O Rocs in my weight - good luck finding some. I saw a guy on Facebook trying to trade a 166g a few days ago - but I'm sure it's gone by now

thanks will look

just a little taste of trade bait just help me out with my wants and I can help you out with yours

still lookin would love to get my hands on a used max weight 2001 usdgc roc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts