• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] JK vs Yeti aviar

SoSunny

Par Member
Id like to know from experience the difference in plastic only between these discs. I throw jks and have them from soft medium to more stiff all depends on the run but the plastic and grip is the same. are yetis the same plastic as jk or different as you can find soft to stiff yeti as well but stiffer seems more common. not talking stiffness between jk and kc mold but is the plastic/grip the same as jk which is rubbery.

so if i got a very stiff yeti it would be jk rubber plastic not hard slick kc?

It was touted as a different blend when it was released. From the few I've fondled I'd say it's closer to XT plastic than JK.

It was touted as a different blend when it was released. From the few I've fondled I'd say it's closer to XT plastic than JK.

ya thats what i was thinking felt awhile ago remember it was more plastic feeling i putt with a very stiff jk in winter never found another like it seems like the stiffness can take more torque as well

wonder how stiff the conrad aviars are...or if they too vary from run

I have held lots of James Conrad Aviars. They are not stiff; certainly not like a typical Yeti Pro Aviar.
I would, however, say that Conrad Aviars are very grippy like the Yeti Aviars are known to be.

I have held lots of James Conrad Aviars. They are not stiff; certainly not like a typical Yeti Pro Aviar.
I would, however, say that Conrad Aviars are very grippy like the Yeti Aviars are known to be.

guess i must have found a very rare firm jk then

current run 5x have found pretty gummy somewhat gummy (most common) neutral (less common) and id say my pretty stiff one is most rare unfortunately. i only use it in winter instead of kc for pna but throws very os and you can play the stiffness with extra torque.

Yetis are like stiff Conrads. JK are a little stiffer than Conrad but soft and smooth. JK Aviars feel like lotion and Yetis feel like a golf club grip.

Latest posts