• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

Got an Orange from the current stock and that thing is crazy flat. Like almost sunken top flat. Very excited to throw it.

well ordered an orange one since i threw my mortar in the drink today...hoping it is flatter and stiffer

Here to say I love my JL Gator.. particularly for spike hyzers over obstacles.. this disc makes it so easy and I go to it for this shot often- among other things. If I have a JL Gator, is it worth checking out one of the glow gators off the innova pro shop?

Here to say I love my JL Gator.. particularly for spike hyzers over obstacles.. this disc makes it so easy and I go to it for this shot often- among other things. If I have a JL Gator, is it worth checking out one of the glow gators off the innova pro shop?

no. I have both the JL and Glow gators and they're both totally flat. The glow is actually gummy and softer than the JL I have. Both have the same overstability.

the only thing that's potentially more overstable is a metal flake champ gator. I also have a metal flake gator and I don't see the difference but other's swear they're more overstable.

no. I have both the JL and Glow gators and they're both totally flat. The glow is actually gummy and softer than the JL I have. Both have the same overstability.

the only thing that's potentially more overstable is a metal flake champ gator. I also have a metal flake gator and I don't see the difference but other's swear they're more overstable.

My Glow Gator is domey enough one would think it's a different disc entirely(than the JL's)....

My Glow Gator is domey enough one would think it's a different disc entirely(than the JL's)....

How would you describe the differences of domed champ gators to flat? I have a feeling that I might like some domey Gators.

I got lucky with my glow gators both were flat as my JL. My metal flake gator was a factory second and puddle topped. My favorite of the three is the glow because it's gummy and grippy yet still super OS. it's just that the glow plastic color is so hard to find throughout the fall leaves and winter snow. I lost one of my glows this fall in a pile of leaves.

They(domey glow/flat JL) are both equally overstable in my opinion, although I'd reckon the glow has a touch more glide, but that's just speculation... I haven't throw them "heads up" before. I continue to bag the glow... but that might change if the Pro shop ever gets pink JL's in again. Really the only reason I entertain buying a JL to replace my glow is because of how hard it is to locate a glow disc on certain courses/days.