• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Justin's Bag

Jusssstin

My innnova competition bag.

175 Star Xcaliber
166 Star Destroyer
167 Star Destroyer
170 Star Wraith
172 Star Wraith
175 Champion Destroyer
175 Champion Destroyer
172 ESP Nuke
175 Champion Orc
172 Champion Orc
175 Pro Wraith
175 Champion SideWinder
175 Champion Valkyrie
175 Champion Beast
166 Star TL
173 Z-XS
169 Champion Monarch

2 172-173 D Focuses
172 ESP Focus
172 Omega AP Supergrip? not sure on the name its an X-Out with AP on the bottom

and yes i have no midranges because i use my spare putters as midranges because i lost mine at the course and am trying to get new ones such as a roc's and others.

My innnova competition bag.

175 Star Xcaliber
166 Star Destroyer
167 Star Destroyer
170 Star Wraith
172 Star Wraith
175 Champion Destroyer
175 Champion Destroyer
172 ESP Nuke
175 Champion Orc
172 Champion Orc
175 Pro Wraith
175 Champion SideWinder
175 Champion Valkyrie
175 Champion Beast
166 Star TL
173 Z-XS
169 Champion Monarch

2 172-173 D Focuses
172 ESP Focus
172 Omega AP Supergrip? not sure on the name its an X-Out with AP on the bottom

and yes i have no midranges because i use my spare putters as midranges because i lost mine at the course and am trying to get new ones such as a roc's and others.

Not trying to be a jerk, but do you want advice on discs to add, take out, specific redundancies, etc? In other words, what is the reason for this thread? You didn't say anything except, "My innova competition bag" without stating any specific inquiries.

sorry i was in a hurry and forgot to put that, but was looking for critique on what are some possible holes to fill of my current discs as i have multiples of a few and wanted to get a larger array, like gaps in stability such as a destroyer to a wraith(if there is something in between there...) because sometimes a disc is too stable and the next disc down isn't stable enough. You know what I'm trying to say?

thanks.

okay let's begin:
1. quit fartin' around and get some more mids
2. how far do you throw?
3. Wraith, Destroyer, Orc, Nuke all overlap: Pick one
4. SW, Valk, Beast, Monarch same as above
5. TL XS overlap pick one
6. just stick with the Focus

so the bag I suggest for you is:
XCal
Orc
Valk
TL
BuzzZ (or whatever mid you think you need)
Focus

okay let's begin:
1. quit fartin' around and get some more mids Yup.
2. how far do you throw? We need to know this, and be honest. Tell your ego to go take a cold shower and tell us the truth.
3. Wraith, Destroyer, Orc, Nuke all overlap: Pick one Yup, or pick none and leave them all at home depending on how far you throw.
4. SW, Valk, Beast, Monarch same as above Yup.
5. TL XS overlap pick one You need more fairway drivers. You've got way too many ultra-long drivers and hardly any fairway drivers. These should be your bread and butter.
6. just stick with the Focus Exactly

so the bag I suggest for you is:
XCal
Orc
Valk
TL
BuzzZ (or whatever mid you think you need)
Focus

Your max distance will dictate what you should be carrying in your bag. Also, what do you use these discs for specifically? And if you say you are getting ~300' as max distance, are the majority of the drives fairly parallel to the ground or are they 50/50 pop-fly-stall-dive-n'-drives? How far are you throwing the Destroyer and Wraith compared to the TL, Valk, and XS?

I see a lot of distance drivers here. For me, I have just a few long distance drivers for my bag and just don't feel I can really throw distance drivers with that much control to make much of a difference. I am just looking for distance. For me, the shots of 325 and less is where it really matters. I suppose that is why I love heavily wooded courses and do much better at them. However if that is what you are good at, then keep them in.