• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Kastaplast Berg

TheBMeistor

Eagle Member
Lid throwers might like this one. Their facebook page said it was PDGA approved today and Kastaplast rates it speed 1.

From the pics it looks like a thumbtrack disc but it doesn't look like the flight plate raises back up after the divot from the groove.

I've seen a guy on Instagram throwing this a lot. Looks like fun disc, actually. Hoping to get my hands on one once they're available stateside.

I have been eyeing this one for a while, they make their discs look so good in pictures.

I like the sound of it. At first I thought it said Blerg and I though of 30Rock.

Pete from Hucking Aces is a Kastaplask tester, and he has it in hand. Look for a review video from him sometime soon.

I ordered a few first runs from discgolfsweden, no idea when they'll show up, but I'm looking forward to it!!

You can order discs from discgolfsweden???

Also, looking at the pictures of this disc, it looks niiiice. Not quite lidish. Not quite rhynoish. Looks like a good combo of the two.

Wow from the profile shape I thought this disc was going to be pretty OS. Looks like it flies pretty straight/stable with some solid glide.

Besides being a speed 1 disc and looking mega beefy, does anyone know the flight numbers? If this is anything like the thickness of the Lat 64 Dagger, the a Berg will find a place in my bag.

Besides being a speed 1 disc and looking mega beefy, does anyone know the flight numbers? If this is anything like the thickness of the Lat 64 Dagger, the a Berg will find a place in my bag.

Mega beefy? It looked stable at best. Maybe "beefy" or large in the hand.