• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Kastaplast Berg

I've been using it as my main putter for some time, I see kastaplast is working on a new blend they are calling k3, I love this disc, great for approach and putting, staying grippy when wet is a huge thing if you like to play in all elements. I will be slowly stocking up on these as the summer goes on as I only know of one place in the US selling them.

Well,I just traded for one so hopefully it's as nice as I'm thinking it will be. Im mainly curious about the feel with that kind of thumbtrac and what the wing looks like

Like nothing else you have used imo.. Rounded rim, the plastic is tacky, it's stable hard to turn over, but doesn't have much fade either, and when it slows down it just falls... Making it a great approach disc as well as putter

Berg is awesome! Bought one today and played couple of rounds with it.

So comfortable in hand and easy to throw. This disc Made some tough holes really easy.

Infinite Discs now stocks Kastaplast

Alright, I might have to bite. Having a really hard time nailing down a putter I want to use consistently... I do like sunken flight plates, and K2 plastic sounds awesome.
Funny, infinite discs has this at yet another different flight rating (1,3,0,2).
Seems folks can't agree on this one yet.

Still looking for those turquoise ones, though!

Clearwater, just grabbed a couple before posting, I'm glad infinite put a 3for glide, but I think it's a 1 fade still, it just sits down when it slows down.

Infinite Discs now stocks Kastaplast

Just went to their site and couldn't click on anything Kastaplast. Not sure if it's my computer or what.

I've been wanting to try out a Kaxe Z, and might pick one up.

Actually had one... Great disc sort of a longer claymore flight, sadly put it in a reservoir, due to it being a much longer mid then I'm used too.

Alright, I might have to bite. Having a really hard time nailing down a putter I want to use consistently... I do like sunken flight plates, and K2 plastic sounds awesome.
Funny, infinite discs has this at yet another different flight rating (1,3,0,2).
Seems folks can't agree on this one yet.

Still looking for those turquoise ones, though!

Looks like everyone agrees, that it's weird...

I'd give the Berg a flight rating of 1.5 / 2.3 / .5 / 3.7