• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Ken Climo Tour Series Star Wraith

Stamps can make or break a disc for some people. For example, many players won't buy certain Discmania discs (S-line) because of those gross stamps. I didn't need another Tesla, but I bought the SE Nikola Tesla edition, just for the sick design.

Different strokes for different folks.

Stamps can make or break a disc for some people. For example, many players won't buy certain Discmania discs (S-line) because of those gross stamps. I didn't need another Tesla, but I bought the SE Nikola Tesla edition, just for the sick design.

Different strokes for different folks.

absurd (the idea, not you)

I understand the appeal of a cool stamp but not buying a disc bc of the graphic is pretty dumb.

It's not like those discmania stamps show a bunch of penises or something.

all of us posting in the disc sub forum would probably have to be put to sleep

degenerates

Is this swirly star firm like AJ Teebirds, Bottom Stamp Wraiths or the cheap, slick, soft current runs?

I think that it is supposed to be the same plastic as the swirly AJ teebirds and Wiggins Destroyers. I will report back when mine arrive this week.

I am super excited about this disc arriving because, if nothing else, it is just another Wraith to add to my collection. The Wraith is my favorite driver ever made. Perfect mix of control, speed, and stability for my throwing style :thmbup:. Add in the cool retro looking stamps and swirly plastic and I am sound as a pound with my purchase :hfive:.

Mine came in today. The 3 that arrived, for me and my brothers , all scaled at 176 on my semi-accurate kitchen scale. I haven't thrown an AJ bird or Wiggins Destroyer so can't really compare, but this blend of star feels incredible. Grippy, semi-stiff, and a very slight dome. I threw the one on the bottom left of the picture about 15 times today in a slight wind. It was more over-stable then most Wraiths that I have thrown but still had a good forward penetration and fought the wind well. Give it 6 months of seasoning and this should be money!

Attachments

• CAM00250.jpg
    CAM00250.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 124
I think that it is supposed to be the same plastic as the swirly AJ teebirds and Wiggins Destroyers. I will report back when mine arrive this week.

I am super excited about this disc arriving because, if nothing else, it is just another Wraith to add to my collection. The Wraith is my favorite driver ever made. Perfect mix of control, speed, and stability for my throwing style :thmbup:. Add in the cool retro looking stamps and swirly plastic and I am sound as a pound with my purchase :hfive:.

You said it. Perfect mix of control, speed, and stability. That's why I took the Destroyer out of my bag. I had to put my entire body into the throw instead of focusing on form and control. If anything I may add a Force or Xcal to replace the Destroyer as my really overstable high speed. Faith in the Wraith!

Just got mine in today as well. Whoa, these feel great - really nice grip, typical Wraith profile. Haven't thrown yet, but I'm pretty excited about these based on Hyzer Ale and Darth Vapor's comments^^. To me they feel grippier than some of the stock star plastic I have in my bins. Just great feeling discs.

Latest posts