• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Kentucky State Championships 1993 stamp (Shark?) - End: 08/14/2011 @ 10:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
End Date/Time: 08/14/2011 @ 10:00 PM EST
Starting Bid: $4
Min. Bid Increment: $1

Weight: No clue. I don't have a scale or I'd weigh it. Seems 172ish maybe.
Scale Weight / Marked: Lost it's mark years ago. No clue.
Disc Condition: Beat up. 4/10. Would still work fine as a turnover disc.
Color: Blue

Detailed Description:
A friend of mine found this disc on an Ohio course. It has information on it but all the letters cannot be made out and the phone number is missing digits.

I have worked extremely hard to contact this person over the last few months. I have dialed around 30 phone numbers that may be the hard to read number on the disc. I have contacted multiple DGCR people and showed them these pictures and the person still could not be found. And just FYI, the DGCR people that I contacted were of the respectable kind, the one that you go to for rulebook questions and site questions.

The stamp says Kentucky State Championships 1993. It is very worn and hard to read.

We believe it to be a Shark and this thread agrees;
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=894423#post894423

I asked my friend if I could auction it off so it's not just sitting in his garage unused since it could not be returned. I figure someone that is collecting these might pay $4 for it. Just know I'm not thinking this disc is worth millions. It's beat to crap.

Once again, I always return discs with information on them and I work hard at it. I've put in the wrench time to return this disc. No idea where to go from here to find the guy.

Attachments

• Bottom.JPG
    Bottom.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Edge 1.JPG
    Edge 1.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status