• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] L.E. "SMALL ORBIT STAMPED" MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never had one of the jimmy neutron ions, only blanks. looks like we got ourselves a mexican standoff.

oh those ones, i thought you meant the small orbit from the op. thats terrible! i would probably throw a tantrum and toss my whole bag in a lake. thx for not putting these into production mvp...

We had nothing to do with it. But we've sure got legalese about use of name and logo properties now! I hate this stamp so much.

I SHOULD and almost did but decided to just pay retail for the ones I "want" whatever the hell that is lol... Thanks again Roc and might try to update my order in the next few days I assume they wont care if im sending more $.

Shirt color options would be legit as heck, just saying.

Yeah, Tesla sounds like one for the bag :hfive:

I have a volt, ion and I think one other right now.. Was sleeping on the small orbit initial release and still am on the new ones due to myself being one of the few interested that I know of lol...

I SHOULD and almost did but decided to just pay retail for the ones I "want" whatever the hell that is lol...

Shirt color options would be legit as heck, just saying.
Wise strategy.

I hear ya on the feedback, and thanks! I've had good talks with dealers about it and will be taking my R.A.G. to the brass. (that's Retail Advocate Gatherings)

anyone spot a natural beauty 20mm recent run? hollatchaboi.

We had two of the best MVP natural beauties in a while just in the store; one was a blurple gradient and the other was a white/gray slush swirl. One was a Neutron Impulse and the other Neutron Motion, can't remember which was which.

Our local MVP/Axiom fan snagged them though, but I think he was looking to trade em. I could talk to him if you wanted them. Or at least get pictures haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts