• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LA area players

^^^ go to sleep!

Giant thank you to all that rolled out early this morning!
Hopefully, I'll see you up in my neck of the woods soon!

You'll have to ask snappy who won...it wasn't me, though they were pretty good rounds.

I played a round and a half and was completely beat. I have a couple tears in my throwing shoulder that make too many holes in a row pretty impossible. I didn't think about it at the time, but so many of the shots were the sort I like to throw my heavy destroyer on that I was extra tired. I usually throw many of my drives with lighter plastic at home. If I ever play it again, I'll bring my light teerex for sure.

If I lived close to this course, I would play it all the time. Exactly the sort of golf I love. Good golf, good crowd, great morning.

8621063660_1c257246c7_b.jpg

"Where It All Began" Oak Grove hole 4.

Awesome day of golf and good turnout. It's always great being there for someone's first round at the most classic course of them all.
Fun times.

Verdugo and OG are fairly close together. You could easily hit both in a day. Especially since Verdugo is lit at night and playable until 930p.

You'll have to ask snappy who won...it wasn't me, though they were pretty good rounds.

I played a round and a half and was completely beat. I have a couple tears in my throwing shoulder that make too many holes in a row pretty impossible. I didn't think about it at the time, but so many of the shots were the sort I like to throw my heavy destroyer on that I was extra tired. I usually throw many of my drives with lighter plastic at home. If I ever play it again, I'll bring my light teerex for sure.

If I lived close to this course, I would play it all the time. Exactly the sort of golf I love. Good golf, good crowd, great morning.

8621063660_1c257246c7_b.jpg

"Where It All Began" Oak Grove hole 4.

Awesome day of golf and good turnout. It's always great being there for someone's first round at the most classic course of them all.
Fun times.

We all had a really fun time so I guess it's fair to say that we all won! :D

Awesome experience yesterday! Thanks to everyone who came out:
Dottedmind
Avus
2-Stroke
Lumpy
Skulboy

Great vibes, good golf and lots of smiles! :thmbup:

Latest posts