• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

large ammo pouch bag for you cheapos

furthermore by purchasing an ammo bag your supporting a much larger more corrupt company than revolution, gorilla boy, or voodoo etc. will ever become

An army/navy outfitter's store is corrupt? Maybe the army and navy are corrupt in your mind, but the store is in no way corrupt. And this specific store doesn't appear to be very large as you say. So your argument is really invalid. I'm not here to argue with you, I'd love to see articles in the newspapers, but this army/navy store is not corrupt.

An army/navy outfitter's store is corrupt? Maybe the army and navy are corrupt in your mind, but the store is in no way corrupt. And this specific store doesn't appear to be very large as you say. So your argument is really invalid. I'm not here to argue with you, I'd love to see articles in the newspapers, but this army/navy store is not corrupt.

Whoops, you are correct, forgot this was coming from a small business. I guess in this specific example my argument is completely invalid, but it does still apply to some of the other bag ideas such as the fishing tackle boxes. Sorry 'bout that.

No problem at all man. Just wanted to clear that up. Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather. :thmbup:

Ordered an ammo bag for $7 shipped. Sewed a couple of pockets on from some old jeans. It carries 8 discs comfortably and is perfect for the courses I play. Wish I could find a way to attach a putter pocket though.