• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Lat64 Trident older run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, what was different with the older runs, and what qualifies as an older run?

The older runs seem to have a flatter top and have a different Trident stamp. Also, newer ones don't come in Opto.... I believe.

Last edited:
The older runs seem to have a flatter top and have a different Trident stamp. Also, newer ones don't come in Opto.... I believe.

I grabbed a Gold Line Burst and a Moonshine (Opto) Trident. The GL Burst is flat and the plastic feels awesome, though a little straighter with more glide than the older Optos. I have not thrown the new Moonshine yet but it has the slightest yet noticeable dome.

mine are old. but only field tested, basically brand new. two pink, 169g goldline plastic. I will only sell them as a pair, carbon copies.

$27 shipped.

I know this is a pretty old post by now, but are you still looking for Opto Tridents? I have a few that I don't throw anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts