• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

I gotta say I don't really understand this release...what role does this fill? A longer XXX? Why....

That said the stamp is awesome. I think this could be an excellent pancake tomahawk/thumber, but aside from that I'm a bit perplexed.

Im not too excited for it either, but they explained why they made it in the OPs quote from Lat

Guys it's a utility disc for professionals to use in specific conditions. Sometimes we fanboi's can't have everything we want, ask for more, and expect it.... Heck, i'm still riding high on the Opto Pure release. :)

sheesh. sounds like a trident on N20

according to those flight #'s the stiletto is faster and beefier with less glide than a C-pd2.

this thing might come back at you and hit you in the a$$!

also: this disc may spawn some new disc golf terminology. (i.e. flippy, gummy,)

I want to be the first to say that this will be the STABBIEST disc in my bag.

1) It's a scratch player's no doubt OS, won't turn over, won't go long in a headwind.

2) People who don't need this disc will buy it.

I love the internet.

Disc Golfers: "Lat 64 has nothing overstable, they constantly mislabel discs overstable when they're not. My arm is big I flip over everything they put out."

Lat 64: "Ok we've been listening to you here's a massively overstable fast driver"

Disc Golfers: "Wow Lat 64 putting out a disc I can't throw now. Really disappointed.

I love the internet.

Disc Golfers: "Lat 64 has nothing overstable, they constantly mislabel discs overstable when they're not. My arm is big I flip over everything they put out."

Lat 64: "Ok we've been listening to you here's a massively overstable fast driver"

Disc Golfers: "Wow Lat 64 putting out a disc I can't throw now. Really disappointed.

^^TRUE

I'm actually really looking forward to this! A longer XXX sounds great. I reach for the XXX so often into a headwind but can only realistically get it out to 330-350 ft (Without throwing a flex shot...), so the Stilletto will definitely be getting a trial run from me!

I'm surpirsed they went with such a high speed, with the Giant feeling the gap of the OS fast driver. I would have thought a speed 9 or 10. Nonetheless I'm a sucker for OS swedish plastic, especially if this ends up being a retooled Giant. Does anyone have dimensions yet rim width and such.

I'm surpirsed they went with such a high speed, with the Giant feeling the gap of the OS fast driver. I would have thought a speed 9 or 10. Nonetheless I'm a sucker for OS swedish plastic, especially if this ends up being a retooled Giant. Does anyone have dimensions yet rim width and such.

The Giant isn't crazy OS if you have the arm for it. Into a stiff headwind it has a significant turn for me, and mines a 175g VIP. This disc is gonna be what I wanted the Giant to be. Straight BEEF!

Sweet Stamp...no use for it though. This disc has a very targeted audience: . 1. Top level, big arm pros 2. Idiots who think they are/will be top level, big arm pros 3. Idiots.

There are some nasty, nasty headwinds at times in both Iowa and Kentucky where I've lived that will literally turn your most overstable destroyer, xcal, or force over too far right even if thrown with some hyzer if you can throw 350+. These winds can be pretty ridiculous, I've faced one or two that no disc can hold up in. Now imagine you are an advanced player trying to throw 450+ on a hole in a tournament facing that headwind. That is why many advanced players break the NukeOS out of the car on that day. It is ridiculously flat and streamlined and as fast as any legal disc, yet it is as overstable as a firebird. You can chuck it into any headwind and if its really nasty it may turn (any disc will), but it probably won't turn too much.

Sweet Stamp...no use for it though. This disc has a very targeted audience: . 1. Top level, big arm pros 2. Idiots who think they are/will be top level, big arm pros 3. Idiots.

Coming from a guy who obviously doesn't have the arm for it. Top level pros aren't the only guys with big arms.

I think, if the rating numbers posted are accurate, that the idea is high speed out of the hand, but low glide, meaning it will slow down and fade predictably. Some high speed drivers don't turnover in head winds, but just lose the distance accuracy, and blow by the intended target.

This seems to be Lat64's approach to dialing down the glide, which they tend to have a ton of. Look at a xXx. It's sort of high speed feeling, but really blunt-nosed.

Last edited:

Latest posts