• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

Nope. I haven't thrown any of the releases over the past year other than the Saint. I've been waiting for the disc that they'll make that can bump the Firebird/Predator out of my bag. Thought that might be the Stag, but the reviews were too mixed to spring for one. Plus it came out around the same time that I realized that I had way too many discs and didn't throw most of them. In related news, I should have a thread in the MP soon.

How about the XXX? When compared with these new 12x super flat super beefy Firebirds, flat Opto XXX does pretty much the same thing, and just 1 mm difference in rim width, it's pretty much the same speed and feel too. I've always considered the XXX to be Latitude's Firebird.

How about the XXX? When compared with these new 12x super flat super beefy Firebirds, flat Opto XXX does pretty much the same thing, and just 1 mm difference in rim width, it's pretty much the same speed and feel too. I've always considered the XXX to be Latitude's Firebird.

That's always been my impression as well.

I think he's looking for the rarer less overstable variety of Firebird (more like a FL) since he mentioned "Firebird/Predator" replacement. If anything the XXX is more overstable than most Firebirds, which are typically more overstable than predators.

The opto Boatmans i threw a year ago flew similar to FL's.

i have to admit i was really pumped for a overstable saint however i am more pumped for this. i absolutely love my giants however i got one of them to flip up into a headwind here in TN and worlds being in Kansas i started to get scared. I cant wait to buy one of these to try out.

Don't see myself needing this lol probably stupid overstable

Seriously I read this and thought.. what the hell kinda wind are these guys playing in that an opto Trident/XxX combo can't handle? Those numbers are ridiculous. Although they did say this disc came straight from the pro's feedback.. and I imagine pro's will be the only people throwing this disc.

This disc sounds like a Whippet had sex with a Xtreme which was simultaneously impregnated by a Nuke OS that was half breed Trident.

Seriously I read this and thought.. what the hell kinda wind are these guys playing in that an opto Trident/XxX combo can't handle? Those numbers are ridiculous. Although they did say this disc came straight from the pro's feedback.. and I imagine pro's will be the only people throwing this disc.

They can handle big winds but they can't get big distance doing it. When is the last time you threw a XXX or Trident 450-500ft into a big head wind? That's why this disc is being made.

I haven't read every post in this thread, but there appears to be a typo in the flight numbers being tossed around here. Surprisingly the numbers on Latitudes page indicate even more OS.

http://www.latitude64.se/golf-discs/drivers/

Speed: 13
Glide:1
Turn: 2
Fade: 6

Honestly, I think the Latitude page has the typo. They list the glide as +1. I've never seen a + in a glide rating before.

They can handle big winds but they can't get big distance doing it. When is the last time you threw a XXX or Trident 450-500ft into a big head wind? That's why this disc is being made.

This exactly. The XXX/Trident argument makes zero sense.

Honestly, I think the Latitude page has the typo. They list the glide as +1. I've never seen a + in a glide rating before.

Not a typo. Off the top of my head the Viper, Whippet, and Westside Giant do and this disc sounds even more OS than those.

edit: think you meant Turn, not Glide.

Last edited:
I'm sure the pros are gonna be real excited about the name.

"great shot barsby, what are you throwing for this headwind?"

"uh I went with the stiletto on that shot. Its mega OS. If it was less windy I would have thrown some fck me pumps. For approach, probably a wedge or a gladiator sandal. I'll be putting with my uggs. Wish me luck! You got an extra cigarette for climo?"

Last edited:
Stilettos are daggers, Stiletto heels just so happen to be dagger-like, but the heels are still the first thing I thought of rofl.

Sounds beastly. Doubt I will ever be able to throw it properly. What they need next is a fairway driver/control driver(speed 7-9) that is less stable than the XXX, but more stable than the striker, saint, river. To be fair, I bought my opto striker used, but looked barely used and I don't know how the new ones fly.

Heavy Tournament stag. It fits the bill better than I ever expected it to. I doubted the stag for the longest lol..

I would never buy one. But I REALLY want to throw one just to see how hilariously overstable it is for people that can't consistently throw 450'+