• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

Right, par in ball golf. 1000 in DG is usually underpar, course depending.

I would equate a scratch ball golfer to a disc golfer in the 970-980 range. Not quite a full out pro, 1000 rated, but can compete somewhat competitively in pro. Like someone who plays satellite and challenger tournaments in tennis, if that helps anyone.

If you guys every get your hands on a opto blitz its a pretty sweet disc. I am also enjoying the Gold/Opto Villain and the Giant too. I'm not sure about this disc coming out. but i'll be picking one up for sure to fight the kansas winds. I do remember seeing a video of feldberg talking about the glass blown open and he said the winds were ridiculous during some practices maybe he is behind putting a bug in lat's ear about something super beefy?

I know that on EMacs Facebook page, he posted that the GBO was part of the reason that this disc came out, so I'm sure your right about that bug being put in an ear. If any of you want to see the comment, it's on the post about the Stiletto he made on his page.

Just got back from my first round with the stilletto. Most overstable driver i can remember throwing, more than any NukeOS i have tried.

Profile pic:

picture.php

I got my sources ;)

The stamp includes a little disclaimer in swedish. Basically translates to "Warning - This disc is not suitable for children. Should only be used by real men and women."

Sounds beastly. Doubt I will ever be able to throw it properly. What they need next is a fairway driver/control driver(speed 7-9) that is less stable than the XXX, but more stable than the striker, saint, river. To be fair, I bought my opto striker used, but looked barely used and I don't know how the new ones fly.

DD Escape fits that bill.

XXX has a 0 turn; saint, striker at -1; The escape is a -0.5, right in between those two. Try all three plastics to be sure it fits your specific bill, though.

DD Escape fits that bill.

XXX has a 0 turn; saint, striker at -1; The escape is a -0.5, right in between those two. Try all three plastics to be sure it fits your specific bill, though.

THanks. I did get to test out one lucid escape if I remember the plastic correctly. I only threw about 5 shots, but it may be my new go to driver. I'll see if I can test it a bit more.

Was talking with Feldberg this weekend at the Lilac City Open. I asked him what he thought of the disc and he just got a super grin on his face. His exact words were this: I threw it like I would an Xcal, it got about 100 feet, hit the ground and skipped 95 feet to the left.

Just a little food for thought on how overstable that thing is going to be :)

Was talking with Feldberg this weekend at the Lilac City Open. I asked him what he thought of the disc and he just got a super grin on his face. His exact words were this: I threw it like I would an Xcal, it got about 100 feet, hit the ground and skipped 95 feet to the left.

Just a little food for thought on how overstable that thing is going to be :)
holy crap!!!

Latest posts