• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

I don't think the flick has much glide and people love that for forehands. I admit though it's not the profile or disc designed to copy a flick. I just think many forehanders will enjoy it. I let some friends throw the one I'm trying out. They're both sold on it for crazy headwinds.

I bought one from a local dealer at the course today. Only threw it 5 times might have broken 300 once when i threw it anny and just wrenched it over on a down hill shot. cant wait to throw it into giant headwinds.

i ordered one just to try out. probably sell it to a friend after because it will be to much for me.

This has the big fat rim of a Nuke OS, right? I'm always looking for super overstable discs to try for thumbers, but prefer the Flick-style rims to the giant thickest of the thicks.

Anyone tried the Stiletto for overhand/thumbers/tomahawks?

Is there any video of this thing in the air yet?

I've got another video to shoot & edit today but we're hoping to get a little footage of a Stiletto for you guys sooner than later. :thmbup:

Threw the stiletto on the driving range...

oh my gosh

Its now #1 on the OMG what the **** overstable chart for me

Hopefully ZAM got some good footage of how beefy this thing is

I'd enjoy welcoming some of you big-armed throwers to my reality.

Film at 6.

Just guessing...if I were to throw this...it would probably go 200' with another 200' of skip in the wrong direction.