• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

That disc is the anti-Comet

Ruining my form and breaking my spirit. Officially too much disc for me

I couldn't flip it or even torque it over. I was trying to OAT it on half of those. Disc is bonkers, but was a fun challenge

And I totally called the tree shot. Dead center

I can touch 500 pretty easy out there. Only 1 got to like 450 max. Rest were sub 325-400

Last edited:
I'm exited to give it a try. I don't need anything that overstable in my bag, but it will be fun to watch the guys I play with try to throw it far.

That disc is the anti-Comet

Ruining my form and breaking my spirit. Officially too much disc for me

I couldn't flip it or even torque it over. I was trying to OAT it on half of those. Disc is bonkers, but was a fun challenge

And I totally called the tree shot. Dead center

Were any of those throws touching 400'? It just seems like that disc doesn't even want to fly whatsoever. There are some winds out here in west Texas my giants can't even handle...maybe this is the disc? Or should I look at something more like a PD2?

ZAM can verify that disc was giving me fits. I'm not used to meeting a disc I can't make flip up

It's a utility overstable driver. I see it as ideal for skips and spike/sweep hyzers.

Part of it honestly is the rim depth. It's shallow, and my grip is not built for shallow(super secret ZJ grip). The Giant has a deeper depth, making it easier to connect on. The Stiletto will have less glide as well. Basically head or tail wind, exact same flight. Pure beef all the time

It's funny to open that video up in a youtube window and look at the recommended videos to the right. All makeup and shoes.

The music in that video was awesome.

Who did the music?
Thanks! It started as a joke between me and ZJ that was even funnier when taken way too far. Yesterday after shooting I told him that disc was so hardcore that it needed some chugga-chugga music. Went home, had a beer, channeled my inner Tenacious D. It's funny to us because that video had such low expected production quality. (I mean, look at it :D)

Holy mother of god, it's exactly what I expected it to be. Move over Nuke OS, there's a new king of crazy overstable warp speed discs now.

All hail the Stiletto

Was it really as stable as an OS? I could see it was mad stable, but it didn't really look like it had the hard fade of an OS. Like ... same hss, but less lss?

Was it really as stable as an OS? I could see it was mad stable, but it didn't really look like it had the hard fade of an OS. Like ... same hss, but less lss?

its a true overstable. I challenge you to find a disc more pure overstable than this disc. I was ripping it hard just to get it to fly 325ft straight and flat before the big fade

Gold line and Opto were basically identical in flight.

Like in all seriousness, I am trying to torque the crap out of this thing in that video. Flip it, flex it, crush it. Doing everythign I can to throw with bad form that will flip it. The big fade, no matter the line, was always there. ****ing bonkers disc :D

If thrown by a noodle armed individual like myself, will it hook so hard it finishes behind me?

Latest posts