• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

Hahaha, love the music. Was watching at work on mute this morning cuz the boss was here, afte he left i watched again, awesome

I love mine it's so damn reliable and I haven't seen the specs but it's seems like a smaller rim than the OS so I get better releases and more snap/power. Yet it flies just as fast.

Thanks! It started as a joke between me and ZJ that was even funnier when taken way too far. Yesterday after shooting I told him that disc was so hardcore that it needed some chugga-chugga music. Went home, had a beer, channeled my inner Tenacious D. It's funny to us because that video had such low expected production quality. (I mean, look at it :D)

bahah....I watched the vid this morning without sound. Just watched it again now. Great stuff. :thmbup:

Holy crap Zam, that song is waaay too catchy! Only thing missing was a falsetto. :thmbup:

You realize this is going to be a requirement for every DN video now, right?

OK, that video was a great demo, and the music....well.......AWESOME!!

haha thanks for the laughs!

thx for video

what about forehand rollers nad thumbers? stable plus stupid stable usually is awesome!

thx for video

what about forehand rollers nad thumbers? stable plus stupid stable usually is awesome!

I noticed on thumbers it doesn't stay upside down that long before flipping over and crashing down. It's predictable though. I used it on two holes like that and other sat nicely with little bounce, tumble, or roll.

My fb gets the same distance, the stiletto does it faster with less risk of being knocked around due to being more aerodynamic.