• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

My friend threw a Stiletto fly for the first time today. My buddy threw it RHFH with a huge amount of anhyzer and it actually went somewhat far, probably around 350'. That same throw with any other disc would have probably ended up being a FH roller.

Suckers! fell victim to the hype. Don't get me wrong the the stiletto is stable (I sees it with my own 2 eyes) but it can be thrown 500+ RHBH and it was released with a hyzer angle other wise it would have flipped. Now stop reading about the hype and go out and throw!

Suckers! fell victim to the hype. Don't get me wrong the the stiletto is stable (I sees it with my own 2 eyes) but it can be thrown 500+ RHBH and it was released with a hyzer angle other wise it would have flipped. Now stop reading about the hype and go out and throw!

It's lat 64, you need to throw smooth for it to be overstable. It doesn't like power. Hahaha.

This companies flight ratings are not congruent with others in the industry.

You don't really understand how marketing works do you. But yeah I'll take your advice and go out and throw!!!

I tried one out the other day on the course, and it seemed similar in stability to my Nuke OS for RHBH. (Similar weights and plastic type.) I threw one thumber with each though and the stiletto went 50' past the Nuke OS. It may have been an unusually bad throw with the Nuke, but I'm definitely getting one to make sure.

For reference, I generally throw 400-440' with RHBH on golf lines, and 300-350' thumbers. (Actual distance measured with Gmaps, not internet distance. ;))

Has anyone thrown the first run vs. the production run? Any difference?

I was thinking of getting one of the bright pink ones, since my thumbers are generally thrown over trees and i can't see where they land. Retina searing pink tends to shorten the search time.

Both my first run and production run stilettos were 170g optos for reference. It seemed that the production run was just a hair less stable (or overstable...however you want to phrase it) and a touch more glide. Barely noticeable to me though. I throw about 400' for reference, so it will probably be different for others. And the fact that ive only thrown one of each.

Has anyone thrown the first run vs. the production run? Any difference?

I was thinking of getting one of the bright pink ones, since my thumbers are generally thrown over trees and i can't see where they land. Retina searing pink tends to shorten the search time.

yeah i throw glow plastic and hard to see the white glow when the sun is really bright!

Go for the pink ;)

:rolleyes: I highly doubt there's any person on the planet (maybe GG or Wiggins Jr?) who could throw the Stiletto over 500 ft.

I haven't personally thrown the Stiletto, but I played with a friend who just got one. It definitely fades hard. My buddy has a pretty strong arm. He got it to cut back and got some big distance out of it. He wasn't consistent with it though.

This is an advanced player's disc for sure.

Thanks Elnino and Hoss22. :) I ended up buying a 169g GL and a 173g Opto (both production run). The Opto is obviously the more OS of the two, but they fly pretty similar. For RHBH they fly more OS and shorter than the Nuke OS. For thumbers they flipped faster in the air and went a shorter distance. They were easier to control though.

I tested several other discs for thumbers and the Firebird is still better than anything I have for pure distance, followed by the xXx, then Nuke OS, then Stiletto. The Nuke Os got the boot and the 169g GL Stiletto has a home in my bag now.

The Stiletto was crazy good for forehand rollers BTW. :thmbup:

Thanks Elnino and Hoss22. :) I ended up buying a 169g GL and a 173g Opto (both production run). The Opto is obviously the more OS of the two, but they fly pretty similar. For RHBH they fly more OS and shorter than the Nuke OS. For thumbers they flipped faster in the air and went a shorter distance. They were easier to control though.

I tested several other discs for thumbers and the Firebird is still better than anything I have for pure distance, followed by the xXx, then Nuke OS, then Stiletto. The Nuke Os got the boot and the 169g GL Stiletto has a home in my bag now.

The Stiletto was crazy good for forehand rollers BTW. :thmbup:

wow thanks for the update.the fb was probably a FAF one? so it was better forehand roller than the nuke os cuz that is a mean roller disc up at seneca everyone has them for a few holes with so many trees.

necro bump man i bagged one. they are stable! sometimes too stable but great disc for skip shots.

Just got one of these in a misprint pack. Took it out tonight and threw it around. It is gold line and 174g. Usually I can throw around the 400' mark and with this thing I was throwing hyzers with it and it would get out to about 365' I actually really like it. Probably won't make my bag but it was pretty nice to throw.

Latest posts