• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 to make glow discs in 2013!

Tell them to make a Sinus. I just giggled out loud at the thought of how perfect that disc would be. ZONE KILLER.

Moonshine Pure and Saint would be the bees knees..hope they make them. It would reallly round out my glow bag...especially with the Eclipse Tangent I will be getting soon as well!

^^^ That is correct. Diamonds are ready to ship. Saints and Mace are not in production yet.

I would have to get a Moonshine Core if they ever made one.

I am glad I don't play glo, or this would cost be about $500 with all the Latitude in my bag. It's bad enough with all the new molds plus the DD stuff. A full Glo bag could get me divorced.

Sloppy, I'm with you. This is a dangerous development.:( Still, a Glo Pure would be kewl. The big question is.... how will they actually fly?

Heck yeah. My wallet will be hurting though. I would love a glow striker. I wonder if the lat glow will be like other companies glo and be overstable compared to the other plastic.

"Yes glow discs is something we will make during this year :) I don't have any exact date and what discs we will launch at first but they will come :)"

"Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."

I'd enjoy some dope Swedish plastic that glows.

Glow Saint is a great development...I have a huge glow bag but really the only thing I'm nissing is that tweener disc between a distance driver and fairway driver...and, oh hey! My wish has been granted!

So im kinda wondering why they decided to go with the diamond for the first glow disc? I didnt know it was that popular... I could see pure mace saint and maybe river.

I am glad I don't play glo, or this would cost be about $500 with all the Latitude in my bag. It's bad enough with all the new molds plus the DD stuff. A full Glo bag could get me divorced.
some of my glow discs cross over to my regular bag
this will be that many more
heck soon i hope i will just have to take the light in and out, not switch discs from bag to bag :thmbup:
So im kinda wondering why they decided to go with the diamond for the first glow disc? I didnt know it was that popular...

the diamond is very popular
glow around here is a winter thing
cold, wet, and dark - means not throwing as hard as normal
so a diamond and a saint are perfect :thmbup:

Latest posts