• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 to make glow discs in 2013!

I NEED PURE MOONSHINE.

like yesterday.

moonshine maces are a good start. honestly all this has me hawt and bothered

My Lat Glow fantasy bag:

Pure
Light weight River
Light weight Giant
Saint
Trident
Tursas

That would be a bomb a$$ glow bag

I hope they make a glow Spike, but I'll be more than happy to settle with a Spike in some sort of premium plastic.

Actually I have in my possession 1 of what could be 10 in the world, according to Tomas himself. It's sort of peachy/tangerine in color, and glows very well except the glow material didn't make it all the way into the rim, so there's maybe half a centimeter that doesn't glow all the way around. In talking with some Lat heads, we've come to figure mine is a very early run of the Glow Saint. It's stamped with a GL Saint stamp, feels like GL. I think this was them trying things out, and after deciding to go with Opto, they stopped the run of this and just sold the off.

I know at least a few glo saints are out there already

They have not run them yet so i doubt it.

Actually I have in my possession 1 of what could be 10 in the world, according to Tomas himself. It's sort of peachy/tangerine in color, and glows very well except the glow material didn't make it all the way into the rim, so there's maybe half a centimeter that doesn't glow all the way around. In talking with some Lat heads, we've come to figure mine is a very early run of the Glow Saint. It's stamped with a GL Saint stamp, feels like GL. I think this was them trying things out, and after deciding to go with Opto, they stopped the run of this and just sold the off.

Sorry for the double post, I'm not good at the double quote thing and don't know how to delete posts.

Pics?

There are actually 4 or 5 confirmed glow Saints in possession of members of the Lat 64, Westide and DD fan group on Facebook...including one in my possession :)

Pics are possible later when I get off work

I had the Glow Misprint Saint that redrum now has.