• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] LED's for you discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoc124

It is that time of year again and its getting darker earlier every day. You know what that means GLOW golf! I made up a bunch of boxes for those in need.

You get 10 battery's 10 LED's just tape them to the bottom and your good. each battery should last you dozens of rounds. I have been using the same battery's all year and they are working fine.

$12 shipped to your door.
If you need more batterys I sell just batterys for $5 for 10 shipped.

IMG_20120822_204502.jpg

IMG_20120822_204637.jpg

Last edited:
What color lights you got?

Can I have all one color?

I can't see the green ones very good.

Bump for a killer product. I bought a box when they were first offered and the performance is outstanding.

I recommended using a big piece (5-6") of 2" wide clear tape to secure them. On some plastics I found out the hard way that a direct tree hit can send the light/battery and disc in different directions. It helps if the disc back is clean, too. Some guys were using windex before taping.

PM sent.

Also, what are all the discs in the pic? I can make out the Destroyer, Hornets, ant CryZtal Buzzz, but I'm not sure what the others are.

Yeah the best way i find is to wrap a tiny strand of tape around the LED and battery so that they are on even if the happen to fall of the disc. It also seems to not fall off. I rarly have my tape fall off now a days even 18 holes of solid rain. DRY and CLEAN discs are key. Or you can go overkill and buy clear duct tape that stuff never falls off.

can you take a picture of these in the dark on a disc? Do they work well on star?

PM sent.

Hey BC product, where do you play your glow rounds? Bowen? Woodlot? I've got a private course down in Maple Bay where we get down with some mountain-side glow action. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I have a few left! Glow season is here! You need these for when you get caught with 4 holes left with no sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts