• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Legacy: Liberty Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
Looking to possibly offload my Icon Statue of Liberty Patriot. It will make a great thrower, as it has a ton of life, or disc for your legacy collection. (I would throw it but blue doesn't play well for my eyes on the course.)

picture.php

Condition is very good, I'd say 7/10 easy. No major nicks, dents or scratches. Just some superficial surface scuffs (can hardly even feel anything).

Disc has no additional ink, and is penned 174g

If you have any interest, let me know. Thanks

Makes me wish I still threw Patriots! Is that from the more understable era or is it the newer mold?

Makes me wish I still threw Patriots! Is that from the more understable era or is it the newer mold?

I don't know. I have a gold sparkle that I throw. But haven't thrown this one.

I'm probably gonna take this down soon anyway, I'll probably just keep it. :D

Just gonna throw out $12...because I have no idea of what this disc is really worth. I am a disc thrower...not a disc collector :D.

Like I said, I am a disc thrower not collector :eek:.

Also look at the other Prime listings, they claim that the disc is "Very Rare", while they have listings for them in Red and White :doh:.

I know. Primediscs is pretty weak like that. I just would like $50 for it :D

Wonder the price on Legacy FB pages?

That prime listing at 50 is for a 9/10 - 10/10 disc on eBay. You said yourself, yours is a 7/10...

My brother throws these, I'll go 25 shipped....

The balls in your court...

That prime listing at 50 is for a 9/10 - 10/10 disc on eBay. You said yourself, yours is a 7/10...

My brother throws these, I'll go 25 shipped....

The balls in your court...

I was just saying I'd take $50 :p

Sounds good though, I'm gonna ponder it for a minute. I'd like it to see some good use for someone who would appreciate it :thmbup: sounds like your brother, I'll get back to you soon.

No worries... If you can get more for it more power to you man!

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts