• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] legend plastic

Copypasta from another Legacy thread on here:

I emailed Legacy and never got a response, maybe someone here has some info for me. Is lime green Legend (or any bright color) going to be ran any time in the relative near future? I wan't to throw the plastic but refuse to own that greenish/blue/teal/aqua/dark turquoise/whatevertheflying**** hue it is.

:popcorn:

I'm not the biggest fan of the color at all... Although I like it better then the lime green ones! If they ever release it in normal colors I'm going to have to buy a few more... Until then grey green for me :) Skulboy just posted some legend line patriots up on his store yesterday too...

I'm not the biggest fan of the color at all... Although I like it better then the lime green ones! If they ever release it in normal colors I'm going to have to buy a few more... Until then grey green for me :) Skulboy just posted some legend line patriots up on his store yesterday too...

Thanks VonDoom.
If anyone is interested, have a look at some of the Legend Line Patriots with the Fling Chavez Ridge tourny stamp at the Skulboy Store.

11649819033_d3ab0c76af_o.jpg

This one with the sweet purple-shatter foil was scooped up right after they were posted.

I'm not the biggest fan of the color at all... Although I like it better then the lime green ones!

What?! No way! The lime green shows of the ripples/pearliness so well.

I snagged the lime green w/green stamp Rival from Skulboy store and it arrived in 2days! The disc is super sweet, and noticeably more domey than my Pinnacle Rival. Not sure if I want to throw or hang that badbwoy! :thmbup:

Got out and threw my Legend Rival today on three rounds. It was everything I wanted it to be. It flies exactly like my seasoned 11x Cal teebird. With a lot of torque it turns gently right and comes back with nice forward fade. And the plastic is SOOO sexy, purty pearly goodness.

haven't gotten a chance to throw any of these yet :( but here is my Chavez Ridge Skulboy stamp Legacy legend collection. Rival, Cannon, Patriot... Now I just need a legend ghost and I'll be all set!

I have to say that if you are interested in the amazing flight of the Legend line, but want brighter colors, I would try a Gold Sparkle Rival or Patriot. They ARE different plastics (sparkle is more stiff and well has sparkles), but the flight of these two are very close.

My Sparkle Am Worlds flies identical to all the 11x TeeBirds I have thrown. Just crazy amazing.

If they made this color readily available I would throw them in a heartbeat!

85e985dae36c805fcdc335586caee37d.jpg

Must have. How many of these are out there?

that is the same color as the ones that have been posted ...i just like to take my pictures outside in the sun ...it is a lot more swirly then the stock run though and thats why it was sent to me ....not sure that there are many more as it was probably a transitional disc when adding/mixing colors to the mold...

Is Legend plastic available anywhere yet? I've been out of the game for a few months and still can't find it. What's the deal?

Wear and tear?

Now that some folks have been chucking these for a while, how are they holding up for you wear wise? I've been throwing just one of my harem of Legend Rivals to see how it would beat in, and I've noticed they aren't quite as durable as Latitude's gold line. Mine is certainly holding up well, but I've noticed the edges scuffing in a rather jagged fashion that needed to be smoothed out to avoid an uncomfortable feel. Anyone else having this experience? A different one?

I've thrown a firmer silver Bandit and a softer purple Patriot. The Bandit seems to be a little more durable than the Patriot which is developing some smaller chunks. Nothing serious, but I have noticed the same thing as you.

I definitely prefer Icon Patriots (and carry a couple Pinnacles I rarely throw) and pulled the Legend. They're a good mix of softness and durability. It's a shame really as the Legend stuff is absolutely gorgeous.