• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] legend plastic

I havent thrown any of my Legend molds a ton yet to see them season .. my Legend Patriot has been thrown the most and looks fantastic .. have a Legend Bandit that will soon go in the bag so i will see how she does.. my Legend Ghost looks great but again hasnt seen a ton of throws yet .. i will update after a month or so and see how they look ..

I am absolutely in love with my legend patriot. Perfect grip and it holds huge lines wonderfully.

I am absolutely in love with my legend patriot. Perfect grip and it holds huge lines wonderfully.

:hfive::hfive: .. yeah they are $$$ .. i havent thrown mine a TON yet since im still working on beating in my flexy pinnacle pat.. its seasoned beautifully though :D

Okay. Just got a legend ghost, cannon, and another patriot in. This plastic feels better than anything else on the market. Has that sweet gold line look but it has so much grip too. Any verdict on how the ghosts and cannons fly?

I'm interested in a Legend Patriot...does it fly like Icon or very stable like Pinnacle?

I haven't thrown the icon or pinnacle patriot, but the legend can take a ton of power. It will turn a little but has enough fade to come back. At 380' it finishes straight for me (I throw with a little hyzer). It is super workable though. I can make it hold a big anny for 350'+ before flexing out right before it hits the ground. very cool disc, becoming my workhorse driver.

I'm interested in a Legend Patriot...does it fly like Icon or very stable like Pinnacle?

i havent thrown the Icon yet but compared to my softer pearly Pinnacle the Legend is a touch more understable but i still wouldnt call it flippy or anything it can take some power ..

Looking for a specific color of disc when there are only five options is too much?

I prefer Icons anyway.

So what's the deal with this plastic? Did Legacy bail on it? I got a couple at Greater Milwaukee Open in 2014 and haven't seen or heard anything about Legend plastic since.

So what's the deal with this plastic? Did Legacy bail on it? I got a couple at Greater Milwaukee Open in 2014 and haven't seen or heard anything about Legend plastic since.

It's still around.

Matter of fact DGBM just had some for sale last week. Also Disc Golf Pro Tour has some Legend plastic for its fundraiser.

So is it just for tournaments and such? They don't even have it listed on their website.

If a Legacy disc is labeled CFR does signify that it is in fact legend plastic? I saw one recently and it wasnt the sparkle one so I was just wondering. Also, I bought a gunmetal Rival thinking that It would be as stable as a Resistor/Banshee but to my surprise It wasnt that different :(

A rival can be stability wise between a tl and a somewhat beefy teebird. :thmbup:

11x teebird'esque

A rival can be stability wise between a tl and a somewhat beefy teebird. :thmbup:

11x teebird'esque

Ive been throwing a 175 pink icon rival into moderate headwinds itll flip. I have yet to throw my 1st run red icon because its something i want to hold on to, but is there any difference in stability there?

Ive been throwing a 175 pink icon rival into moderate headwinds itll flip. I have yet to throw my 1st run red icon because its something i want to hold on to, but is there any difference in stability there?

I don't throw Icon, someone else will have to chime in on that one.

Any direct info on if cannons have more stability and durability at stability in legend vs pinnacle? (Outlaws too)
Been falling in love with a pinnacle cannon and have a couple more coming to me. Exploring mold a bit and wondering if two canons would work in a bag.

Latest posts