• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

I would like to do the biggest wall in my house in leopards. I'm definatly not addicted.

pearly champ

d0e140f5.jpg

These are all nice Leopard, but I still favor my worn every day pros as they fly through the air. I just decided I don't need anything but Leopards except for a moderately overstable disc for wind, a utility disc for thumbers. Of course, some distance drivers might come in some day but for where I am at now, the Leos do just fine and as accurate as can be.

I got my first Leopard today!

It's a 165g 2x BS Champ Leopard. Seems like an older one to me. The stamp is wiped, but you can see a little bit of "2 Time World Champion" on the bottom.

I got my first Leopard today!

It's a 165g 2x BS Champ Leopard. Seems like an older one to me. The stamp is wiped, but you can see a little bit of "2 Time World Champion" on the bottom.

If it has the 2x stamp, it's not that old. I wish I could say that they are still as good as pre-BS stamped Leopards but they just seem sluggish compared to the old champs. Would now rather throw Star which wasn't the case before.

They aren't trash by any means, its just how good the old pre-BS champs were at being a bit more stable than the non-premium plastic without losing that much glide.

If it has the 2x stamp, it's not that old. I wish I could say that they are still as good as pre-BS stamped Leopards but they just seem sluggish compared to the old champs. Would now rather throw Star which wasn't the case before.

They aren't trash by any means, its just how good the old pre-BS champs were at being a bit more stable than the non-premium plastic without losing that much glide.

From what I can tell, the stamp would look like this:
Innova_Champion_Leopard_Light_Blue_Stock.jpg

Is it normal for them to have a bit of a dome?

jeff you want a red with rainbow stamp...you don't have one of those yet!

Latest posts